Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TV tuners and projectors

On Fri, 09 Aug 2013 17:10:39 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

I very much doubt it when you include a decent screen. Projecting onto a
white sheet or wall doesn't give good results. Economy of scale makes the
TV better value.

The American home theatre groups are innovating all the time. I
followed them a few years ago and have a very effective painted wall
in place because of them.
In the new location, I'm looking at stretching Lycra over a frame,
likely covered with white satin or similar first. The results I've
seen are very very good, for not a lot of money.

Digital projectors. harry UK diy 14 April 4th 12 09:10 PM
Goodmans AM/FM tuners. Dave Plowman (News) Electronics Repair 4 March 23rd 07 01:37 AM
Goodmans AM/FM tuners. Dave Plowman (News) Electronics Repair 0 March 21st 07 04:41 PM
DIY video projectors D.M. Procida UK diy 8 October 20th 06 07:09 PM
T V Projectors --- Looking for input Andy Electronics Repair 2 June 3rd 05 09:32 PM