Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Shower head

How does this work then?

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/SID-6F...Detail&id=4816

Mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/08/2013 14:21, Muddymike wrote:
How does this work then?

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/SID-6F...Detail&id=4816

Mike

Water drives a small turbine attached to a mini generator?....

--
Chris
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 15/08/2013 14:21, Muddymike wrote:
How does this work then?

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/SID-6F...Detail&id=4816

Mike

Thermocouple?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"news" wrote in message
On 15/08/2013 14:21, Muddymike wrote:
How does this work then?

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/SID-6F...Detail&id=4816

Mike

Water drives a small turbine attached to a mini generator?....

I think our decadence has reached a tipping point....

Next it'll be the deluxe version (which has a usb phone charger, and plays
the theme from Bergerac when it detects dandruff shampoo).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

news wrote:
On 15/08/2013 14:21, Muddymike wrote:
How does this work then?

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/SID-6F...Detail&id=4816

Mike

Water drives a small turbine attached to a mini generator?....

Is what it says on the box.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

John Williamson wrote in
:

news wrote:
On 15/08/2013 14:21, Muddymike wrote:
How does this work then?

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/SID-6F..._lidl_uk/hs.xs
l/our-offers-2491.htm?action=showDetail&id=4816

Mike

Water drives a small turbine attached to a mini generator?....

Is what it says on the box.

A good example of wasted technology and rare earth magnets! Almost as daft
as the iPad operated toilet/bidet that was in the news last week.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/08/2013 14:21, Muddymike wrote:
How does this work then?

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/SID-6F...Detail&id=4816

Mike

They had one like this in an Ibis hotel we stayed at recently. It was
the only illumination in the shower cubicle other than the translucent
door, but was surprisingly effective.

--
Reentrant
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/08/2013 14:21, Muddymike wrote:
How does this work then?

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/SID-6F...Detail&id=4816

Mike

They had one like this in an Ibis hotel we stayed at recently. It was the
only illumination in the shower cubicle other than the translucent door,
but was surprisingly effective.

So ideal for showering in a power cut then, perhaps they do have a practical
application.

Mike

shower head Doug[_14_] Home Repair 27 February 5th 12 07:29 PM
New Shower Head mcp6453[_2_] Home Repair 10 June 13th 10 12:23 AM
Looking for a shower head arm Nil[_2_] Home Repair 7 March 20th 10 05:21 PM
Jado multi purpose shower head problem- could apply to allmultipurpose shower heads KOS Home Repair 2 December 25th 09 10:15 PM
Shower pump for can type shower head. steve UK diy 3 January 16th 04 11:38 AM