Posted to alt.home.repair
KOS KOS is offline

Default Jado multi purpose shower head problem- could apply to allmultipurpose shower heads

i have a jado multipurpose shower head.. This question could apply to
all multipurpose shower heads. There are 3 settings. when I put the
massage setting it works for a few seconds then stops pulsating. all
the other settings are fine.. I removed the head from the shower but
have no idea how to open it.. Does it sound like it could be dirty or
something or defective?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 25, 3:21*pm, Red Green wrote:
KOS wrote in news:62d0dd0a-9f8b-4f5b-8851-
:

i have a jado multipurpose shower head.. This question could apply to
all multipurpose shower heads. There are 3 settings. when I put the
massage setting it works for a few seconds then stops pulsating.

Totally unacceptable to SWMBO. Of all the setting that had to break...:-)

all
the other settings are fine.. I removed the head from the shower but
have no idea how to open it.. Does it sound like it could be dirty or
something or defective?- Hide quoted text -

If that matters to SWMBO, you ain't doing your job. For OP, try
soaking the thing in vinegar or CLR. Probably the little doohickey
inside that flutters to make the pulses is suffering from teakettle
syndrome. Those plastic showerheads are bad that way, especially since
everyone went low-flow as part of the design, instead of that little
washer you could throw away as you installed it.

--
aem sends, on google for a few more days.....

jado flow control question- shower faucet KOS Home Repair 1 February 16th 07 12:34 AM
shower heads mp UK diy 2 June 10th 05 01:21 AM
Miniature shower heads? EricP UK diy 5 April 25th 05 10:53 AM
Shower pump for can type shower head. steve UK diy 3 January 16th 04 12:38 PM