Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Slugs in the shower

Yes, eugh.

Probably because the recent weather has been so cold, but in the last
couple of weeks a couple of times I've discovered a slug asleep
clinging to the tiled wall of the shower Since I found the first one I
keep the bifold door fully closed, and wear my glasses into the
bathroom and check before going in. They still arrive. Where on earth
can they be coming from?

I scoop them up with a old loo roll and toss them down the toilet.

JGH

Slugs! R D S[_2_] UK diy 19 November 1st 12 01:26 PM
Slugs JIMMIE Home Repair 10 December 6th 11 03:27 PM
Need Brass Disks/Slugs/Planchets Earl Metalworking 1 May 29th 06 04:16 AM
Tuning slugs [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 December 24th 05 11:28 PM
Mice, slugs, trails? Nat UK diy 6 June 29th 05 12:10 AM