Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Reckless electricity generating

Dundee man to face reckless electricity generating charges

Charles McKenzie is accused of building a home-made generator in his flat at
Dudhope Court

A Dundee man is to stand trial accused of "recklessly producing household
electricity" in a 14th storey flat using a home-made generator system.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...ntral-21770421

So, a 12V generator, car battery and an inverter is a "dangerous transformer
assembly" and clearly illegal. I must remember that, since I have one in my
car.