Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Nazi Europe

On 25/01/13 23:59, bert wrote:
In message , Rod Speed

And that was NOT due to the EU, it was due to
the fact that the US had enough of a clue to do
the Marshal Plan after the war had ended that time.

Another example of National Self-interest. The US implemented the
Marshal plan because they feared that otherwise the USSR who had not
demobilised would just walk in and take over western Europe - and they
were COMMUNISTS

And communists would be a closed market place where you couldn't sell
chrome and tailfins..

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Rod Speed
writes

"bert" ] wrote in message
In message , Rod Speed
writes

"Arty Effem" wrote in message
On Friday, 25 January 2013 11:45:29 UTC, Tim Streater wrote:

No, the UK (hopefully), pursues *its* own national interest. Why would

it do anything different?

A naive hope. The UK pursues the national interests of its
puppet-masters, the United States (of America).

Even sillier. If it had done that, it would not have joined the EU
at all.

So why is the US now urging us to stay in?

They arent.

Oh yes they are. But how would you know?
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
harry writes
On Jan 26, 1:56*pm, bert ] wrote:
In message , Rod Speed
writes

"Arty Effem" wrote in message
On Friday, 25 January 2013 11:45:29 UTC, Tim Streater *wrote:

No, the UK (hopefully), pursues *its* own national interest. Why would

it do anything different?

A naive hope. The UK pursues the national interests of its
puppet-masters, *the United States (of America).

Even sillier. If it had done that, it would not have joined the EU at
all.

So why is the US now urging us to stay in?
--
bert

They need our money.

China's got all the money
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"harry" wrote in message
Nazi EU plans rules to curb adverse press reporting.
**
Visit Mike's web-site at:
www.ukipmep.org

Issue Date: Tuesday, January 22 2013

West Midlands MEP Mike Nattrass has warned that the freedom of the
British press could be imprisoned by a raft of EU rules which could
muffle free speech and give Brussels ’ bureaucrats the power to sack
journalists.

The UKIP MEP fears investigative journalism could become a thing of
the past, as the EU looks poised to grab control of national media
regulation.

Interfering Eurocrats may soon wield major press-gagging powers
following the publication of the new report which recommends tight
press regulation and having independent media councils who would be
forced to comply with EU laws and “European values”.

MEP Mike Nattrass said: “The new press watchdogs would have to bark to
the tune of their EU masters, the European Commission which is “Odious
Joy” (Ode to Joy is the EU Anthem).

“The European Commission would be judge and jury over press regulation
as the Commission would monitor the new independent media councils to
ensure they toe the EU line.

“I strongly believe in having an accountable and responsible press but
this report’s recommendations propose having a system of state
regulators who would have to follow Europe-wide standards and laws.

“The European Commission would be calling the shots. They could soon
be in a position where they can fine or fire journalists if they fail
to comply with ‘European values.’

“This is where we have cultural differences with ‘European Values.’’
Our Legal System is based on freedom under the law, whereas Napoleonic
Law (now EU law) is designed to control the individual.

“In 1805 Lord Nelson took us out of this kind of control at Trafalgar
and yet here we are in 2013 considering this surrender of power. A
line in a certain anthem “Britons never, never, never shall be slaves”
will soon need to be modified."

You're always free to vote to tell the EU to go and **** itself
in the referendum that Cameron will have once re-elected.

LMFAO, that must be your funniest line to date, wodney.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"bert" ] wrote in message
In message , Rod Speed
writes

"bert" ] wrote in message
In message , Rod Speed
writes

"Arty Effem" wrote in message
On Friday, 25 January 2013 11:45:29 UTC, Tim Streater wrote:

No, the UK (hopefully), pursues *its* own national interest. Why
would

it do anything different?

A naive hope. The UK pursues the national interests of its
puppet-masters, the United States (of America).

Even sillier. If it had done that, it would not have joined the EU at
all.

So why is the US now urging us to stay in?

They arent.

Oh yes they are.

Have fun providing a cite on that silly claim.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"brass monkey" wrote in message
eb.com...

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"harry" wrote in message
[...]

Village eejut imitations cut no mustard, child.

that must be your funniest line to date, wodney.

We'll see...

Notice the other fool hasn’t ruled that out either.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"harry" wrote in message
[...]

Sorry wodney but you type complete ********. We all know it but it's funny
in an aussie kinda way.
Hey, empty the sink (as needed in "overboard 1987"), do yourself a fry-up
and open a tinnie.
If you felt inclined you could always **** off. There must be 1 or 2 other
groups where you could provide mirth.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

in 1199625 20130126 083147 "Rod Speed" wrote:

Even sillier.

We have rescued them from tyranny in the past on numerous occasions.

You didn't in either world wars, the yanks did.

Now who's being silly?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

in 1199793 20130126 182253 "Rod Speed" wrote:
"bert" ] wrote in message
In message , Rod Speed
writes

"Arty Effem" wrote in message
On Friday, 25 January 2013 11:45:29 UTC, Tim Streater wrote:

No, the UK (hopefully), pursues *its* own national interest. Why would

it do anything different?

A naive hope. The UK pursues the national interests of its
puppet-masters, the United States (of America).

Even sillier. If it had done that, it would not have joined the EU at
all.

So why is the US now urging us to stay in?

They arent.

and you arent (sic) very well informed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bob Martin" wrote in message
in 1199793 20130126 182253 "Rod Speed" wrote:
"bert" ] wrote in message
In message , Rod Speed
writes

"Arty Effem" wrote in message
On Friday, 25 January 2013 11:45:29 UTC, Tim Streater wrote:

No, the UK (hopefully), pursues *its* own national interest. Why
would

it do anything different?

A naive hope. The UK pursues the national interests of its
puppet-masters, the United States (of America).

Even sillier. If it had done that, it would not have joined the EU at
all.

So why is the US now urging us to stay in?

They arent.

and you arent (sic) very well informed.

Easy to claim. Have fun actually substantiating that stupid claim of yours.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article
,
harry wrote:
So are all the Brits now living in France and Spain to be forcibly
returned to the UK?

Well they are ones that can pay their way.

Unlike the thieves we get from Eastern Europe.

You are saying non of the Eastern Europeans work? Perhaps you should ask
your guide dog about that.

--
*Could it be that "I do " is the longest sentence? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 27 Jan 2013 11:27:50 +0000 (GMT), just as I was about to take
a herb, "Dave Plowman (News)" disturbed my
reverie and wrote:

You are saying non of the Eastern Europeans work?

I think it is a fair bet to say that the VAST majority are on OUR
benefits.
--

Cheers

DrT
______________________________
We may not be able to prevent the stormy times in
our lives; but we can always choose whether or not
to dance in the puddles (Jewish proverb).
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
DrTeeth wrote:
You are saying non of the Eastern Europeans work?

I think it is a fair bet to say that the VAST majority are on OUR
benefits.

And your proof of this is?

--
*If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jan 27, 11:27*am, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article
,
* *harry wrote:

So are all the Brits now living in France and Spain to be forcibly
returned to the UK?

Well they are ones that can pay their way.
Unlike the thieves we get from Eastern Europe.

A lot are here on spec and on the scrounge.
Even the ones that work send the money back home.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harry" wrote in message
On Jan 27, 11:27 am, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article
,
harry wrote:

So are all the Brits now living in France and Spain to be forcibly
returned to the UK?
Well they are ones that can pay their way.
Unlike the thieves we get from Eastern Europe.

A lot are here on spec and on the scrounge.
Even the ones that work send the money back home.

Corse none of you lot ever do that outside that soggy frigid little island,
eh ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Rod Speed
writes

"bert" ] wrote in message
In message , Rod Speed
writes

"bert" ] wrote in message
In message , Rod Speed
writes

"Arty Effem" wrote in message
On Friday, 25 January 2013 11:45:29 UTC, Tim Streater wrote:

No, the UK (hopefully), pursues *its* own national interest. Why
would

it do anything different?

A naive hope. The UK pursues the national interests of its
puppet-masters, the United States (of America).

Even sillier. If it had done that, it would not have joined the EU
at all.

So why is the US now urging us to stay in?

They arent.

Oh yes they are.

Have fun providing a cite on that silly claim.

Perhaps you don't receive BBC News or any non-Murdoch newspapers.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Rod Speed
writes

"Bob Martin" wrote in message
in 1199793 20130126 182253 "Rod Speed" wrote:
"bert" ] wrote in message
In message , Rod Speed
writes

"Arty Effem" wrote in message
On Friday, 25 January 2013 11:45:29 UTC, Tim Streater wrote:

No, the UK (hopefully), pursues *its* own national interest. Why
would

it do anything different?

A naive hope. The UK pursues the national interests of its
puppet-masters, the United States (of America).

Even sillier. If it had done that, it would not have joined the EU at
all.

So why is the US now urging us to stay in?

They arent.

and you arent (sic) very well informed.

Easy to claim. Have fun actually substantiating that stupid claim of
yours.

Somebody already has.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Rod Speed
writes

"harry" wrote in message
On Jan 27, 11:27 am, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article
,
harry wrote:

So are all the Brits now living in France and Spain to be forcibly
returned to the UK?
Well they are ones that can pay their way.
Unlike the thieves we get from Eastern Europe.

A lot are here on spec and on the scrounge.
Even the ones that work send the money back home.

Corse none of you lot ever do that outside that soggy frigid little
island, eh ?

Better a soggy frigid little island than a ****ing great big one that's
on fire.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , bert ]
writes
In message , Rod Speed
writes

"harry" wrote in message
On Jan 27, 11:27 am, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article
,
harry wrote:

So are all the Brits now living in France and Spain to be forcibly
returned to the UK?
Well they are ones that can pay their way.
Unlike the thieves we get from Eastern Europe.

A lot are here on spec and on the scrounge.
Even the ones that work send the money back home.

Corse none of you lot ever do that outside that soggy frigid little
island, eh ?

Better a soggy frigid little island than a ****ing great big one that's
on fire.

Some of it is a bit ... soggy, at the moment

Australia might be a big island, but they only live around the edge
anyway
--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 27 Jan 2013 15:46:39 +0000 (GMT), just as I was about to take
a herb, "Dave Plowman (News)" disturbed my
reverie and wrote:

And your proof of this is?

Where is your proof that they are not?
--

Cheers

DrT
______________________________
We may not be able to prevent the stormy times in
our lives; but we can always choose whether or not
to dance in the puddles (Jewish proverb).
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"bert" ] wrote in message
In message , Rod Speed
writes

"bert" ] wrote in message
In message , Rod Speed
writes

"bert" ] wrote in message
In message , Rod Speed
writes

"Arty Effem" wrote in message
On Friday, 25 January 2013 11:45:29 UTC, Tim Streater wrote:

No, the UK (hopefully), pursues *its* own national interest. Why
would

it do anything different?

A naive hope. The UK pursues the national interests of its
puppet-masters, the United States (of America).

Even sillier. If it had done that, it would not have joined the EU at
all.

So why is the US now urging us to stay in?

They arent.

Oh yes they are.

Have fun providing a cite on that silly claim.

Perhaps you don't receive BBC News

Or perhaps I do.

or any non-Murdoch newspapers.

Wrong again.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"bert" ] wrote in message
In message , Rod Speed
writes

"Bob Martin" wrote in message
in 1199793 20130126 182253 "Rod Speed" wrote:
"bert" ] wrote in message
In message , Rod Speed
writes

"Arty Effem" wrote in message
On Friday, 25 January 2013 11:45:29 UTC, Tim Streater wrote:

No, the UK (hopefully), pursues *its* own national interest. Why
would

it do anything different?

A naive hope. The UK pursues the national interests of its
puppet-masters, the United States (of America).

Even sillier. If it had done that, it would not have joined the EU at
all.

So why is the US now urging us to stay in?

They arent.

and you arent (sic) very well informed.

Easy to claim. Have fun actually substantiating that stupid claim of
yours.

Somebody already has.

Like hell they have.

ALL that has actually happened is that ONE stuffed
shirt has claimed that it is the OPINION of the current
US administration that it would be better if Britain
remained in the EU, a different matter entirely.

It isnt even clear that particular stuffed shirt
is even accurately reflecting the OPINION of
the current US administration on that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , bert ] writes
In message , Rod Speed
writes

"harry" wrote in message
On Jan 27, 11:27 am, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article
,
harry wrote:

So are all the Brits now living in France and Spain to be forcibly
returned to the UK?
Well they are ones that can pay their way.
Unlike the thieves we get from Eastern Europe.

A lot are here on spec and on the scrounge.
Even the ones that work send the money back home.

Corse none of you lot ever do that outside that soggy frigid little
island, eh ?

Better a soggy frigid little island than a ****ing great big one that's on
fire.

Some of it is a bit ... soggy, at the moment

Australia might be a big island, but they only live around the edge anyway

That's cos wodney suggested it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jan 27, 3:46*pm, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article ,
* *DrTeeth wrote:

You are saying non of the Eastern Europeans work?

I think it is a fair bet to say that the VAST majority are on OUR
benefits.

And your proof of this is?

There are certainly plenty loafing about in Herefordshire/
Worcestershire.
Selling Big Issue, begging even got pavement artists.
They are getting money from somewhere to live.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jan 27, 7:16*pm, "Rod Speed" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jan 27, 11:27 am, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article
,
* *harry wrote:

So are all the Brits now living in France and Spain to be forcibly
returned to the UK?
Well they are ones that can pay their way.
Unlike the thieves we get from Eastern Europe.

A lot are here on spec and on the scrounge.
Even the ones that work send the money back home.

Corse none of you lot ever do that outside that soggy frigid little island,
eh ?

I think it's a bit more soggy over there.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harry" wrote in message

On Jan 27, 11:27 am, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article
,
harry wrote:

So are all the Brits now living in France and Spain to be forcibly
returned to the UK?
Well they are ones that can pay their way.
Unlike the thieves we get from Eastern Europe.

A lot are here on spec and on the scrounge.
Even the ones that work send the money back home.

Corse none of you lot ever do that outside that soggy frigid little
island,
eh ?

I think it's a bit more soggy over there.

Not a shred of evidence that you are actually capable of thought.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article
,
harry wrote:
On Jan 27, 3:46 pm, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article ,
DrTeeth wrote:

You are saying non of the Eastern Europeans work?
I think it is a fair bet to say that the VAST majority are on OUR
benefits.

And your proof of this is?

There are certainly plenty loafing about in Herefordshire/
Worcestershire.
Selling Big Issue, begging even got pavement artists.
They are getting money from somewhere to live.

And they are the 'VAST majority'?

I was asking for real proof - not 'Mail' proof.

--
*Do paediatricians play miniature golf on Wednesdays?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jan 28, 11:00*am, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article
,
* *harry wrote:

On Jan 27, 3:46 pm, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article ,
* *DrTeeth wrote:

You are saying non of the Eastern Europeans work?
I think it is a fair bet to say that the VAST majority are on OUR
benefits.

And your proof of this is?

There are certainly plenty loafing about in Herefordshire/
Worcestershire.
Selling Big Issue, begging even got pavement artists.
They are getting money from somewhere to live.

And they are the 'VAST majority'?

I was asking for real proof - not 'Mail' proof.

Well come and count them if you like.
If it was even one it would be too many.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article
,
harry wrote:
There are certainly plenty loafing about in Herefordshire/
Worcestershire.
Selling Big Issue, begging even got pavement artists.
They are getting money from somewhere to live.

And they are the 'VAST majority'?

I was asking for real proof - not 'Mail' proof.

Well come and count them if you like.

If it was even one it would be too many.

The alternative might be a country full of harrys. Shudder.

--
*The hardness of the butter is proportional to the softness of the bread *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:
Nazi EU plans rules to curb adverse press reporting.
**
Visit Mike's web-site at:
www.ukipmep.org

UKip, the NF for pensioner and the hard of thinking.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"bert" ] wrote in message
In message , Rod Speed
writes

"bert" ] wrote in message
In message , Rod Speed
writes

"bert" ] wrote in message
In message , Rod Speed
writes

"bert" ] wrote in message
In message , Rod Speed
writes

"Arty Effem" wrote in message
On Friday, 25 January 2013 11:45:29 UTC, Tim Streater wrote:

No, the UK (hopefully), pursues *its* own national interest. Why
would

it do anything different?

A naive hope. The UK pursues the national interests of its
puppet-masters, the United States (of America).

Even sillier. If it had done that, it would not have joined the EU
at all.

So why is the US now urging us to stay in?

They arent.

Oh yes they are.

Have fun providing a cite on that silly claim.

Perhaps you don't receive BBC News

Or perhaps I do.

or any non-Murdoch newspapers.

Wrong again.

Funny in another thread you said you never read them.

No conflict with those two.

I was clearly saying that I do receive non Murdoch newspapers.

A good liar needs a good memory.

No lie whatever.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Rod Speed
writes
Is that the best you can do?

It that the best you can do?

Is there an echo in here or a ****ing dimwit parrot?
--
bert
Delete keys 2 for £1.50 Today only
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 28 Jan 2013 11:00:07 +0000 (GMT), just as I was about to take
reverie and wrote:

I was asking for real proof - not 'Mail' proof.

That is how somebody with a losing argument operates. Got very used to
that tactic with some of the lefties, when losing ask for proof. How
could I prove to you water is wet?
--

Cheers

DrT
______________________________
We may not be able to prevent the stormy times in
our lives; but we can always choose whether or not
to dance in the puddles (Jewish proverb).
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 28 Jan 2013 17:06:45 +0000 (GMT), just as I was about to take
reverie and wrote:

The alternative might be a country full of harrys. Shudder.

Sounds like quite a nice place to be to be honest. Better than living
amongst europhiles blind to fact and logic.
--

Cheers

DrT
______________________________
We may not be able to prevent the stormy times in
our lives; but we can always choose whether or not
to dance in the puddles (Jewish proverb).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

reverie and wrote:

I was asking for real proof - not 'Mail' proof.

That is how somebody with a losing argument operates. Got very used to
that tactic with some of the lefties, when losing ask for proof. How
could I prove to you water is wet?

By referring to one or more of any number of peer reviewed scientific
studies. Not only do they prove that water has repeatedly been found to
be wet, but exactly *how* wet it is.

If you really wanted to prove your point about all Eastern Europeans who
are here being on benefits accurate, you could probably find figures
somewhere that aren't entirely based on "I see quite a few begging while
I'm on the way to work."

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

reverie and wrote:

I was asking for real proof - not 'Mail' proof.

That is how somebody with a losing argument operates. Got very used to
that tactic with some of the lefties, when losing ask for proof. How
could I prove to you water is wet?

Why do cretins always call themselves Dr on newsgroups?

--
*No hand signals. Driver on Viagra*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
John Williamson wrote:
If you really wanted to prove your point about all Eastern Europeans who
are here being on benefits accurate, you could probably find figures
somewhere that aren't entirely based on "I see quite a few begging while
I'm on the way to work."

No point in discussing with bigots.

--
*Prepositions are not words to end sentences with *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

reverie and wrote:

I was asking for real proof - not 'Mail' proof.

That is how somebody with a losing argument operates. Got very used to
that tactic with some of the lefties, when losing ask for proof. How
could I prove to you water is wet?

Why do cretins always call themselves Dr on newsgroups?

Because the post from institutions where all they see are doctors?

However DR teeth was an army dentist..

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jan 28, 6:56*pm, bert ] wrote:
In message , Rod Speed
writes

That’s not urging anyone to do anything, stupid.

Politics is not your strong point then.

You are wrong, as always.

Is that the best you can do? This is getting boring.
--
bert

He's not very clever. He does his best.

Will The TeaFascist Controlled GOP Merge With The American Nazi Party? Ed Huntress Metalworking 0 February 20th 12 11:27 PM
Which goes Nazi..? Wes[_5_] Metalworking 0 August 2nd 10 12:47 AM
europe sultan UK diy 0 February 6th 09 06:27 AM
Who IS running this bushite nazi liar show ? ? ? - President Clinton Speaks on US as Dying Idiots - THIS IS FREAKING INCREDIBLE ! ! ! ! - Oh yeah, and the killing Puppy thing . . . A Challenge to "The Corporate Bush Whores" as a Debate Docky Wocky UK diy 1 March 6th 08 07:13 PM
OT-Europe Gunner Metalworking 12 December 20th 04 06:48 PM