Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Nazi Europe

On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 17:11:00 -0000, just as I was about to take a
herb, "Andrew Mawson"
disturbed my reverie and wrote:

We
are one of the very few net contributors to the EU and it is them not us who
would be stuffed if we left.

Plus every decision is a compromise, which is never the right decision
for most.

Good old Europe would not allow the government to give Remploy
factories and special treatment - that is a damn disgrace - all those
disabled out of work.
--

Cheers

DrT
______________________________
We may not be able to prevent the stormy times in
our lives; but we can always choose whether or not
to dance in the puddles (Jewish proverb).
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 08:49:29 +0000, just as I was about to take a
herb, Another John disturbed my reverie and
wrote:

The one consolation about all this vast amount of hot air being
generated at the moment by Cameron

The only consolation is that if he stopped talking, it would come out
of his arse and stick up the low pollution zone in London.
--

Cheers

DrT
______________________________
We may not be able to prevent the stormy times in
our lives; but we can always choose whether or not
to dance in the puddles (Jewish proverb).
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
The idea of it is it sort of equalises countries. To help prevent wars.

well that isn't working is it?

There's been a war between EU countries? A very well kept secret...

The EU, a master plan to take over other countries economies without
actually firing any weapons...

Even sillier.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/01/13 14:55, Tim Watts wrote:
On Friday 25 January 2013 13:46 The Natural Philosopher wrote in
uk.d-i-y:

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
The idea of it is it sort of equalises countries. To help prevent
wars.

well that isn't working is it?

There's been a war between EU countries? A very well kept secret...

The EU, a master plan to take over other countries economies without
actually firing any weapons...

And give it all to Greece...

and take it over politically, as the price..

Taint gunna happen. If they are actually stupid enough
to try that, Greece will just make and obscene gesture
in the general direction of the eurozone and return to
its own currency again.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

In article ,
Tim Watts wrote:
There's been a war between EU countries? A very well kept secret...

The EU, a master plan to take over other countries economies without
actually firing any weapons...

And give it all to Greece...

So perhaps you'd explain how 'giving it all to Greece' is in the self
interest of those other countries?

Well the Germans never repaid the Greeks what they stole from them when
Greece was under the jack boot during WW2, nor did they pay the
reparations they were supposed to so perhaps they should 'give it all to
Greece'. How any of the EU countries can still want to climb into bed with
Germany after what has happened in living memory is beyond me.

It doesn't me with France particularly. They have enough
of a clue to realise that those two economys combined
would leave the rest of europe for dead economically.

What is happening now is a take over by economics having failed to do it
by blitzkrieg.

The krauts haven't taken over the frog economy.

Up an out and take our £8.5 Billion net contribution I say and the sooner
the better.

And it remains to be seen how many agree with you.

We are one of the very few net contributors to the EU

Oh bull****.

and it is them not us who would be stuffed if we left.

Yes, but they wouldn't be either. They
did fine before you lot decided to join.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"DrTeeth" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 10:37:54 +0000, just as I was about to take a
herb, Another John disturbed my reverie and
wrote:

And
now they're the most successful country in Europe and all the rest of us
are ****ed off with them.

They are the most successful not because they are any good,

Bull****, their car industry alone leaves the rest of the world's for dead.

it is just that the rest are ****ed up due to the EU.

Hardly any of the rest of the world's car industry is even in the EU.

Being the 'most successful' is relative.

Duh.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Andrew Mawson wrote:
How any of the EU countries can still want to climb into bed with
Germany after what has happened in living memory is beyond me.

And much of the rest of the world with the UK, by your reasoning.

What an extraordinary thing to say.

Nope, its completely accurate.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Rod Speed
writes

Corse you can with that sort of thing.

Rodney, you annoying antipodean ****e, can you please learn to spell
"course" correctly

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
Another John writes
In article ,
"Rod Speed" wrote:

[For whom the Union Jack has always created a frisson, and who
bemoans the loss of British identity as much as anyone. However,
we have blindly stumbled, slid about, and been dragged this far
by our politicians, and you can never, ever go back,

Course you can with that sort of thing.

Happened with Ireland, and may well happen with Scotland too.

so let's get on with it.]

Or just decide that the EU aint worth the downsides.

Sure there are downsides --- in fact they're the only things that people
in this country ever talk about .... almost:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...u-ever-done-us

The Germans, you will note, have never moaned about the EU: they
recognised the importance of it from Day 1, and have got on with it. And
now they're the most successful country in Europe and all the rest of us
are ****ed off with them. God. It's like a ****ing school playground.

John

Germany has done well of late because the euro has effectively devalued
their currency making their exports very competitive. This at the
expense of Greece, Italy and Spain who find themselves locked into what
for them is an overvalued currency.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
The Germans, you will note, have never moaned about the EU: they
recognised the importance of it from Day 1, and have got on with it.
And now they're the most successful country in Europe and all the rest
of us are ****ed off with them. God. It's like a ****ing school
playground.

John

That's because they used it to selfishly promote GERMAN NATIONAL
INTEREST. As did France.

So France and Germany have the same interests. Totally different from the
UK? That's the trouble with most of the anti Europe types - they think the
UK somehow superior to other countries in every way. Pure jingoism.

You should look at the Eurozone as a whole. Its less successful than the
UK.

Depends which point in time you use.

The idea of it is it sort of equalises countries. To help prevent wars.

********. It is Nato and nuclear weapons which have prevented major wars
in Europe i.e. between the west and USSR.

Where was the EU in the Balkans?
--
bert

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Tim
Streater writes
In article ,
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
So France and Germany have the same interests.

Do try and read for comprehension. Germany and France each pursued
its own national interest.

So in both cases are net recipients of EU funds?

What has this to do with anything?

Totally different from the UK?

No, the UK (hopefully), pursues *its* own national interest. Why
would it do anything different?

Define 'national interest'. It's bandied about by plenty where they
actually mean 'self interest'.

The 'national interest' *is* self-interest - on the part of the country
concerned.

That's the trouble with most of the anti Europe types - they think the
UK somehow superior to other countries in every way. Pure jingoism.

Perhaps you'd like to detail how you came to that conclusion, from
the above.

Most anti Europe factions put out all sorts of stories about even
vaguely
proposed legislation as if it had already happened. Or simply invent some
where it suits.

How is that relevant?

*Every* country in the EU pursues its own national interest. Such
as, for example, the Greeks. When Portugal was joining, everything
was settled, until at the *last* minute the Greeks demanded an
extra one billyun ECUs (as it was then) before they'd actually sign up.

So this is an example of Germany and France following their national
interest?

No, dope, it's an example of the *Greeks* pursuing their national
interest. I said "*Every* country in the EU ..." and then gave an
example of one - the Greeks. Or is that too hard for you?

Bit like our last house move. Our buyers waited until a month
before exchange to demand extra dosh. Not illegal, of course, but
it makes you feel like kicking them in the nuts.

Then get the EU to legislate against such things.

I'd love there to be legislation, but you don't need the EU for that.

I think it already exists in Scotland.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Rod Speed
writes
Another John wrote
Rod Speed wrote

[For whom the Union Jack has always created a frisson, and who
bemoans the loss of British identity as much as anyone. However,
we have blindly stumbled, slid about, and been dragged this far
by our politicians, and you can never, ever go back,

Course you can with that sort of thing.

Happened with Ireland, and may well happen with Scotland too.

so let's get on with it.]

Or just decide that the EU aint worth the downsides.

Sure there are downsides --- in fact they're the only things
that people in this country ever talk about .... almost:

Bull****, plenty believe that Britain should stay in
the EU, just like with every country thats in the EU.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...u-ever-done-us

The Germans, you will note, have never moaned about the EU:

Thats bull**** too, plenty of them have moaned about the worst of
the downsides.

they recognised the importance of it from Day 1, and have got on with it.

More bull****.

And now they're the most successful country in Europe

Thats very arguable indeed, particularly politically.

and all the rest of us are ****ed off with them.

Even sillier.

God. It's like a ****ing school playground.

Politics always is.

Least you fools have finally stopped having
a full war in almost every generation.

And that was NOT due to the EU, it was due to
the fact that the US had enough of a clue to do
the Marshal Plan after the war had ended that time.

Another example of National Self-interest. The US implemented the
Marshal plan because they feared that otherwise the USSR who had not
demobilised would just walk in and take over western Europe - and they
were COMMUNISTS
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 25 January 2013 11:45:29 UTC, Tim Streater wrote:

No, the UK (hopefully), pursues *its* own national interest. Why would

it do anything different?

A naive hope. The UK pursues the national interests of its puppet-masters, the United States (of America).
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Arty Effem" wrote in message
On Friday, 25 January 2013 11:45:29 UTC, Tim Streater wrote:

No, the UK (hopefully), pursues *its* own national interest. Why would

it do anything different?

A naive hope. The UK pursues the national interests of its puppet-masters,
the United States (of America).

Even sillier. If it had done that, it would not have joined the EU at all.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jan 25, 10:48*am, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article
,
* *harry wrote:

On Jan 24, 10:28 pm, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jan 2013 01:14:55 -0800 (PST), harry

wrote:
In 1805 Lord Nelson took us out of this kind of control at Trafalgar
and yet here we are in 2013 considering this surrender of power. A
line in a certain anthem Britons never, never, never shall be slaves
will soon need to be modified."

What a load of jingoistic ****e, Harry.
Get a ****ing grip.

Ah, Racism and jingoism. The two reasons wheeled out by those who have
no logical arguments.

And what 'argument' do you put forward for using 'Nazi' in the title?

Suppression of free speech is one of their characteristics.
The Eurozone is once more returning to it's Nazi past.
Filled with crooks and corruption.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jan 25, 11:17*am, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
[...]

We have rescued them from tyranny in the past on numerous occasions.
We can be proud of that.
When have they ever helped/rescued us?
Here we have a plot to destroy us from within.

Suppression of the presshas to be the first objective.
So no-one knows what is going on.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article
, harry

wrote:
In 1805 Lord Nelson took us out of this kind of control at
Trafalgar and yet here we are in 2013 considering this surrender
of power. A line in a certain anthem Britons never, never, never
shall be slaves will soon need to be modified."

What a load of jingoistic ****e, Harry. Get a ****ing grip.
Ah, Racism and jingoism. The two reasons wheeled out by those who
have no logical arguments.

And what 'argument' do you put forward for using 'Nazi' in the title?

Suppression of free speech is one of their characteristics. The Eurozone
is once more returning to it's Nazi past. Filled with crooks and
corruption.

crooks and corruption are found under communism, too.

--
From KT24

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.18

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article
, harry
wrote:

The Germans, you will note, have never moaned about the EU: they
recognised the importance of it from Day 1, and have got on with
it. And now they're the most successful country in Europe and all
the rest of us are ****ed off with them. God. It's like a ****ing
school playground.

John

That's because they used it to selfishly promote GERMAN NATIONAL
INTEREST. As did France.

but the UK doesn't do that (which it should) "that's not cricket". It just
sits on the sidelines and moans. [mixed sport allusion]

So France and Germany have the same interests. Totally different from
the UK? That's the trouble with most of the anti Europe types - they
think the UK somehow superior to other countries in every way. Pure
jingoism.

You should look at the Eurozone as a whole. Its less successful than
the UK.

Depends which point in time you use.

The idea of it is it sort of equalises countries. To help prevent wars.

We have rescued them from tyranny in the past on numerous occasions. We
can be proud of that. When have they ever helped/rescued us?

1688 -

--
From KT24

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.18

Posted to uk.d-i-y

* Tim Watts wrote:
[...]

That was before they had the likes of Greece/other cripples and the
Eastern European begging bowls in tow.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

reverie and wrote:

We are one of the very few net contributors to the EU and it is them
not us who would be stuffed if we left.

Plus every decision is a compromise, which is never the right decision
for most.

Good old Europe would not allow the government to give Remploy factories
and special treatment - that is a damn disgrace - all those disabled out
of work. --

That sounds like a Daily Mail story since the Government announcement on
closure did not actually blame the EU. It said the money (used to support
the factories) was better spent elsewhere.

If the UK government had wanted to help Remploy, it would have done so
whatever the EU rules said. To blame the EU is just a political gesture.

--
From KT24

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.18

Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
harry wrote
Grimly Curmudgeon wrote
harry wrote

In 1805 Lord Nelson took us out of this kind of control at Trafalgar
and yet here we are in 2013 considering this surrender of power.

Just another of your silly little fantasys on that last.

A line in a certain anthem Britons never, never, never
shall be slaves will soon need to be modified."

Just another of your silly little fantasys on that last.

What a load of jingoistic ****e, Harry.

Get a ****ing grip.

He's already got a grip, of his dick, as always.

Ah, Racism and jingoism. The two reasons wheeled
out by those who have no logical arguments.

And what 'argument' do you put forward for using 'Nazi' in the title?

Suppression of free speech is one of their characteristics.

Corse nothing like that ever happened on that soggy frigid little island, eh
?

The Eurozone is once more returning to it's Nazi past.

Only if it happens. Bet it doesn't.

Filled with crooks and corruption.

Corse nothing like that ever happened on that soggy frigid little island, eh
?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
The Natural Philosopher wrote

The Germans, you will note, have never moaned about the EU: they
recognised the importance of it from Day 1, and have got on with it.
And now they're the most successful country in Europe and all the rest
of us are ****ed off with them. God. It's like a ****ing school
playground.

That's because they used it to selfishly promote
GERMAN NATIONAL INTEREST. As did France.

So France and Germany have the same interests. Totally different from the
UK? That's the trouble with most of the anti Europe types - they think
the
UK somehow superior to other countries in every way. Pure jingoism.

You should look at the Eurozone as a whole. Its less successful than the
UK.

Depends which point in time you use.

Nope.

The idea of it is it sort of equalises countries. To help prevent wars.

Even sillier.

We have rescued them from tyranny in the past on numerous occasions.

You didn't in either world wars, the yanks did.

We can be proud of that.
When have they ever helped/rescued us?

When those unspeakable Normans showed up and
****ed over you savages very comprehensively indeed.

Hordes of times before that too.

Here we have a plot to destroy us from within.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.

Suppression of the press has to be the first objective.

Corse that's never happened on that soggy frigid little island before, eh ?

So no-one knows what is going on.

Now that you have spilt the beans, they will be executing you for sure.

Great, we can have one hell of a party now.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

charles wrote
harry wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
The Natural Philosopher wrote

The Germans, you will note, have never moaned about the EU:
they recognised the importance of it from Day 1, and have got
on with it. And now they're the most successful country in Europe
and all the rest of us are ****ed off with them. God. It's like a
****ing school playground.

That's because they used it to selfishly promote
GERMAN NATIONAL INTEREST. As did France.

but the UK doesn't do that

Bull**** they didn't. Pity about the empire.

(which it should) "that's not cricket".
It just sits on the sidelines and moans.

Pity about the empire.

[mixed sport allusion]

Just a completely mindless silly wank actually.

So France and Germany have the same interests. Totally different from
the UK? That's the trouble with most of the anti Europe types - they
think the UK somehow superior to other countries in every way. Pure
jingoism.

You should look at the Eurozone as a whole.
Its less successful than the UK.

Depends which point in time you use.

The idea of it is it sort of equalises countries. To help prevent wars.

We have rescued them from tyranny in the past on numerous occasions.
We can be proud of that. When have they ever helped/rescued us?

1688 -

And countless times before that too if you arent too fussy about the tyranny
bit.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Andrew Mawson wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Tim Watts wrote

[...]

With the bailouts in spades.

and it is them not us who would be stuffed if we left.

Yes, but they wouldn't be either. They
did fine before you lot decided to join.

That was before they had the likes of Greece/other cripples
and the Eastern European begging bowls in tow.

You lot haven't contributed a damned thing to the bailouts.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

in 1199334 20130125 103754 Another John wrote:

Sure there are downsides --- in fact they're the only things that people
in this country ever talk about .... almost:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...u-ever-done-us

I liked the last para in the second letter :

"Any renegotiation of the UK's EU membership that does not include
an opt-out from the EU accord on the free movement of peoples would be a sham."

So are all the Brits now living in France and Spain to be forcibly returned to the UK?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article
,
harry wrote:
And what 'argument' do you put forward for using 'Nazi' in the title?

Suppression of free speech is one of their characteristics.

And this is a 'characteristic' of the EU? Why are you posting about press
freedom, then?

The Eurozone is once more returning to it's Nazi past.

It is? Perhaps you'd enlighten us as to how many of the member states
elected a 'nazi' government?

Filled with crooks and corruption.

As is every state. Human nature.

--
*Letting a cat out of the bag is easier than putting it back in *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Bob Martin wrote:
"Any renegotiation of the UK's EU membership that does not include an
opt-out from the EU accord on the free movement of peoples would be a
sham."

So are all the Brits now living in France and Spain to be forcibly
returned to the UK?

Of course not. They're English, not foreigners.

--
*Fax is stronger than fiction *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 26 Jan 2013 07:15:43 +0000 (GMT), just as I was about to take
a herb, charles disturbed my reverie
and wrote:

That sounds like a Daily Mail story since the Government announcement on
closure did not actually blame the EU. It said the money (used to support
the factories) was better spent elsewhere.

It is not in the government's interests to blame the EU

If the UK government had wanted to help Remploy, it would have done so
whatever the EU rules said. To blame the EU is just a political gesture.

No it deffo could not. State subsidy/extra help comes under the
illegal competition EU rules and the UK could have been taken to the
EU court and LOSE.

You are so totally in the wrong, I do not even need to say any more to
prove the point. When you are in a hole, it's best to stop digging,
you are just showing yourself up.
--

Cheers

DrT
______________________________
We may not be able to prevent the stormy times in
our lives; but we can always choose whether or not
to dance in the puddles (Jewish proverb).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

and wrote:

That sounds like a Daily Mail story since the Government announcement on
closure did not actually blame the EU. It said the money (used to support
the factories) was better spent elsewhere.

It is not in the government's interests to blame the EU

If the UK government had wanted to help Remploy, it would have done so
whatever the EU rules said. To blame the EU is just a political gesture.

No it deffo could not. State subsidy/extra help comes under the
illegal competition EU rules and the UK could have been taken to the
EU court and LOSE.

Just to show how you are wrong, the Governement, in the incarnation of
DCMS, has just got EU approval to allow subsidy of "faster broadband". If
they'd wanted to do it for Remploy, they could have arranged it.

--
From KT24

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.18

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , charles
writes
In article
, harry

wrote:
In 1805 Lord Nelson took us out of this kind of control at
Trafalgar and yet here we are in 2013 considering this surrender
of power. A line in a certain anthem Britons never, never, never
shall be slaves will soon need to be modified."

What a load of jingoistic ****e, Harry. Get a ****ing grip.
Ah, Racism and jingoism. The two reasons wheeled out by those who
have no logical arguments.

And what 'argument' do you put forward for using 'Nazi' in the title?

Suppression of free speech is one of their characteristics. The Eurozone
is once more returning to it's Nazi past. Filled with crooks and
corruption.

crooks and corruption are found under communism, too.

Communism and fascism have many things in common.
Read "The Parallel Lives of Hitler & Stalin"
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Rod Speed
writes

"Arty Effem" wrote in message
On Friday, 25 January 2013 11:45:29 UTC, Tim Streater wrote:

No, the UK (hopefully), pursues *its* own national interest. Why would

it do anything different?

A naive hope. The UK pursues the national interests of its
puppet-masters, the United States (of America).

Even sillier. If it had done that, it would not have joined the EU at
all.

So why is the US now urging us to stay in?
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Bob Martin
writes
in 1199334 20130125 103754 Another John wrote:

Sure there are downsides --- in fact they're the only things that people
in this country ever talk about .... almost:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...u-ever-done-us

I liked the last para in the second letter :

"Any renegotiation of the UK's EU membership that does not include
an opt-out from the EU accord on the free movement of peoples would be a sham."

So are all the Brits now living in France and Spain to be forcibly
returned to the UK?

No. Removing the right of "free" movement does not mean no movement.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 26 Jan 2013 11:46:37 +0000 (GMT), just as I was about to take
and wrote:

If
they'd wanted to do it for Remploy, they could have arranged it.

You don't get it do you? The EU has to approve it - your words. The UK
cannot act unilaterally - that's both feet you have shot yourself in.
--

Cheers

DrT
______________________________
We may not be able to prevent the stormy times in
our lives; but we can always choose whether or not
to dance in the puddles (Jewish proverb).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"bert" ] wrote in message
In message , charles
writes
In article
, harry

wrote:
In 1805 Lord Nelson took us out of this kind of control at
Trafalgar and yet here we are in 2013 considering this surrender
of power. A line in a certain anthem Britons never, never, never
shall be slaves will soon need to be modified."

What a load of jingoistic ****e, Harry. Get a ****ing grip.
Ah, Racism and jingoism. The two reasons wheeled out by those who
have no logical arguments.

And what 'argument' do you put forward for using 'Nazi' in the title?

Suppression of free speech is one of their characteristics. The Eurozone
is once more returning to it's Nazi past. Filled with crooks and
corruption.

crooks and corruption are found under communism, too.

Communism and fascism have many things in common.
Read "The Parallel Lives of Hitler & Stalin"

Plenty of crooks and corruption in Britain too, as
should be obvious with all those bribed cops etc.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jan 26, 9:11*am, Bob Martin wrote:
in 1199334 20130125 103754 Another John wrote:

Sure there are downsides --- in fact they're the only things that people
in this country ever talk about .... almost:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...u-ever-done-us

I liked the last para in the second letter :

"Any renegotiation of the UK's EU membership that does not include
an opt-out from the EU accord on the free movement of peoples would be a sham."

So are all the Brits now living in France and Spain to be forcibly returned to the UK?

Well they are ones that can pay their way.
Unlike the thieves we get from Eastern Europe.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jan 26, 1:56*pm, bert ] wrote:
In message , Rod Speed
writes

"Arty Effem" wrote in message
On Friday, 25 January 2013 11:45:29 UTC, Tim Streater *wrote:

No, the UK (hopefully), pursues *its* own national interest. Why would

it do anything different?

A naive hope. The UK pursues the national interests of its
puppet-masters, *the United States (of America).

Even sillier. If it had done that, it would not have joined the EU at
all.

So why is the US now urging us to stay in?
--
bert

They need our money.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harry" wrote in message
On Jan 26, 1:56 pm, bert ] wrote:
In message , Rod Speed
writes

"Arty Effem" wrote in message
On Friday, 25 January 2013 11:45:29 UTC, Tim Streater wrote:

No, the UK (hopefully), pursues *its* own national interest. Why
would

it do anything different?

A naive hope. The UK pursues the national interests of its
puppet-masters, the United States (of America).

Even sillier. If it had done that, it would not have joined the EU at
all.

So why is the US now urging us to stay in?

They need our money.

Even sillier.

And they arent urging you lot to stay in the EU anyway.

Will The TeaFascist Controlled GOP Merge With The American Nazi Party? Ed Huntress Metalworking 0 February 20th 12 11:27 PM
Which goes Nazi..? Wes[_5_] Metalworking 0 August 2nd 10 12:47 AM
europe sultan UK diy 0 February 6th 09 06:27 AM
Who IS running this bushite nazi liar show ? ? ? - President Clinton Speaks on US as Dying Idiots - THIS IS FREAKING INCREDIBLE ! ! ! ! - Oh yeah, and the killing Puppy thing . . . A Challenge to "The Corporate Bush Whores" as a Debate Docky Wocky UK diy 1 March 6th 08 07:13 PM
OT-Europe Gunner Metalworking 12 December 20th 04 06:48 PM