Gunner

Default OT-Europe

German CEO Blasts European Cowardice

EUROPE - THY NAME IS COWARDICE
(Commentary by Mathias Döpfner)

Matthias Döpfner, Chief Executive of German publisher Axel Springer
AG, has written a blistering attack in the daily WELT against the
cowardice of Europe in the face of the Islamic threat. Hartmut Lau
translated the article for us.

A few days ago Henry M. Broder wrote in Welt am Sonntag, "Europe -
your family name is appeasement." It's a phrase you can't get out of
your head because it's so terribly true.

Appeasement cost millions of Jews and non-Jews their lives as England
and France, allies at the time, negotiated and hesitated too long
before they noticed that Hitler had to be fought, not bound to
agreements.

Appeasement stabilized communism in the Soviet Union and East Germany
in that part of Europe where inhuman, suppressive governments were
glorified as the ideologically correct alternative to all other
possibilities.

Appeasement crippled Europe when genocide ran rampant in Kosovo and we
Europeans debated and debated until the Americans came in and did our
work for us. Rather than protecting democracy in the Middle East,
European appeasement, camouflaged behind the fuzzy word
"equidistance," now countenances suicide bombings in Israel by
fundamentalist Palestinians.

Appeasement generates a mentality that allows Europe to ignore 300,000
victims of Saddam's torture and murder machinery and, motivated by the
self-righteousness of the peace-movement, to issue bad grades to
George Bush.

A particularly grotesque form of appeasement is reacting to the
escalating violence by Islamic fundamentalists in Holland and
elsewhere by suggesting that we should really have a Muslim holiday in
Germany.

What else has to happen before the European public and its political
leadership get it? There is a sort of crusade underway, an especially
perfidious crusade consisting of systematic attacks by fanatic
Muslims, focused on civilians and directed against our free, open
Western societies.

It is a conflict that will most likely last longer than the great
military conflicts of the last century - a conflict conducted by an
enemy that cannot be tamed by tolerance and accommodation but only
spurred on by such gestures, which will be mistaken for signs of
weakness.

Two recent American presidents had the courage needed for
anti-appeasement:
Reagan and Bush. Reagan ended the Cold War and Bush, supported only by
the social democrat Blair acting on moral conviction, recognized the
danger in the Islamic fight against democracy. His place in history
will have to be evaluated after a number of years have passed.

In the meantime, Europe sits back with charismatic self-confidence in
the multicultural corner instead of defending liberal society's values
and being an attractive center of power on the same playing field as
the true great powers, America and China.

On the contrary - we Europeans present ourselves, in contrast to the
intolerant, as world champions in tolerance, which even (Germany's
Interior Minister) Otto Schily justifiably criticizes. Why? Because
we're so moral? I fear it's more because we're so materialistic.

For his policies, Bush risks the fall of the dollar, huge amounts of
additional national debt and a massive and persistent burden on the
American economy - because everything is at stake.

While the alleged capitalistic robber barons in American know their
priorities, we timidly defend our social welfare systems. Stay out of
it! It could get expensive. We'd rather discuss the 35-hour workweek
or our dental health plan coverage. Or listen to TV pastors preach
about "reaching out to murderers."

These days, Europe reminds me of an elderly aunt who hides her last
pieces of jewelry with shaking hands when she notices a robber has
broken into a neighbor's house.

Europe, thy name is cowardice

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third
hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're
around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right
before demode` (out of fashion).
-Buddy Jordan 2001
Richard Lewis

Good article, Gunner.

ral

The Rifleman

Cowardice is an understatement at least, many European nations are actively
attacking anyone who dares criticise Islam, but they dont react when Islamic
clerics incite hatred and violence in return.
It all comes down to left wing traitors in power, The EUSSR is welcoming
thousands of ill educated anti western muslims into Europe because they
think they can buy their votes, thereby eroding the right wing lobby. Right
Wing Partys are gaining popularity but the growth is slow because so many
people have been brainwashed by the left wingers to believe Right Wing means
Nazism, Fascism, Skin Heads Violence etc, Yet if you search the archives
you will find esp in the UK that it is the left wing organisations who are
behind the violent attacks on other people.

If you wish to see moral cowardice in action try voting Democrat.

[...]

The Rifleman

As an aside it looks like the Black Watch Battle group that asupported the
US campaign in Falujah has earned its reward from Traitor Blairs Government,
They look like they are to be disbanded.

[...]

The Rifleman

BTW Dont waste your valuable time looking for honourable actions over here,
There are non.

It may come back when Blair and Bush are executed for War Crimes and crimes
against humanity, but I doubt if much good will come out of Europe in the
next decade.

Cliff

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...et%22+download
--
Cliff

A particularly grotesque form of appeasement is reacting to the
escalating violence by Islamic fundamentalists in Holland and
elsewhere by suggesting that we should really have a Muslim holiday

in
Germany.

You hit the nail fair and square on the head Gunner, it is a nightmare
waiting to happen.

In the Daily Telegraph on Tuesday 14th December 2004 Iqbal Sacranie,
the whinging General Secretary of the Muslim Council of Great Britain
stated how the British people should be prepared to surrender their
right to free speech to ensure Muslims feel 'comfortable' in Britain.

The Rifleman

"Cliff" wrote in message

Chief Executive of German publisher Axel Springer AG

Axel Springer ? is he related to Aerial Bender ? )

Cliff

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:20:46 -0000, "The Rifleman"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message

Chief Executive of German publisher Axel Springer AG

Axel Springer ? is he related to Aerial Bender ? )

Or Clayton Moore, an aerialist at the 1934 World's Fair.

Where & when was he last one? The next one?
--
Cliff
Guido

wrote:

Chief Executive of German publisher Axel Springer AG

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...et%22+download

http://www.guenter-wallraff.com/lowestof.html

Richard Baker

The report is right, while the UK is the only nation to commit troops in any
real size (I know its only around 15000) and yet at the same time our
government and legal system erode everything that England and for that
matter the UK was built upon. Flying the Union Jack flag on St.Georges Day
is a no-no as the flag is used by a bunch of right wing facist thugs. I'd
love to see President Bush tell Americans they could not fly the stars and
stripes because some bunch of idiots waved them at a rally. Not everything
the UK did in the past was bad, but now history is being rewritten, School
children 'do' WW2 in a couple of hours, and there is no sense of pride
encouraged anymore. I was born in 1954, the year candy and chocolate came
off rationing, my teenage children just thought I was joking when I pointed
this out to them. The UK suffered economicaly for a decade after the end of
WW2, a sad fact often forgotten and rarely talked about today.

Sorry to rant on, but I just got in from a night shift at the hospital and
turned on the BBC news, world events have spoiled my sleep for today

Rik

[...]

Cliff

(Stolen from comp.cad.solidworks)

[
************************************************** ************************

"Why the U.S. is at War: A BRITISH Perspective"
Guest: David Icke
Everyone should be aware of these topics... period

http://www.mikejwilson.com/c2c/coast...004_part-1.zip
http://www.mikejwilson.com/c2c/coast...004_part-2.zip
http://www.mikejwilson.com/c2c/coast...004_part-3.zip

************************************************** ************************

"The U.S. Economy in 2005: Will the Bubble Burst?"
Guest: Don McAlvany
Where to invest your money and avoid possible dangers

http://www.mikejwilson.com/c2c/coast...004_part-1.zip
http://www.mikejwilson.com/c2c/coast...004_part-2.zip
http://www.mikejwilson.com/c2c/coast...004_part-3.zip

************************************************** ************************
]
Guido

Richard Baker wrote:

The report is right, while the UK is the only nation to commit troops in any
real size (I know its only around 15000) and yet at the same time our
government and legal system erode everything that England and for that
matter the UK was built upon. Flying the Union Jack flag on St.Georges Day
is a no-no as the flag is used by a bunch of right wing facist thugs.

Actually flying the Union Jack flag on St. Georges day would
be considered offensive to the Scots and Welsh. Are you sure
you aren't thinking about the Cross of St. George which is
usurped by the facist thugs?

There is a campaign to reclaim it have you joined?