Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Temporary repair for felted flat roof leakage?

Hi All
we have a large-ish front porch which has a felted flat roof. Somthing
needs repair... in the recent downpours we are getting water coming into the
porch.

It seems to be coming in at the corner of the porch ceiling and the house
wall.

I am resigned to getting a new roof fitted in due course (if its anything
like other additions to this house it will have been fairly badly done
originally), but I ain't gonna get around to anything substantive for a few
weeks.

I don't want the tiled floor or other parts of the construction to suffer -
can the team suggest something I might try to minimise leakage as a
temporary measure until I get a round tuit in the New Year?

Thanks
J^n

Temporary roof repair butwhat Home Repair 1 January 6th 07 10:41 PM
Temporary Conservatory Roof Repair Windy Miller UK diy 0 October 15th 05 11:26 AM
Flat Felted Roof N. Thornton UK diy 0 January 7th 05 02:06 AM
Flat Felted Roof Strike3 UK diy 1 January 6th 05 08:09 PM
Flat felted roof SJ UK diy 6 January 4th 04 09:20 PM