Junior Member

Default Temporary Conservatory Roof Repair

I have inherited a conservatory with a 1 x 2 timber frame roof with polycarb sheets. Currently the poly is waterproofed by gaffer tape! Very pretty. I'm a great one for using what is to hand so for a temporary over winter measure I am thinking of using tub and tile sealant. Will it last until March and more importantly will it be effective in the short term. I am replacing next year with 3mm acrylic and completely restoring the whole structure.

Any thoughts?

Adding a "proper" roof to a conservatory [email protected] UK diy 16 September 26th 05 09:11 PM
LeCroy Oscilloscope/ VME/ CAMAC/ NIM/ FASTBUS repair fernando1222 Electronics Repair 0 June 7th 05 09:18 PM
Can "conservatory" have a tiled roof. Shabs UK diy 5 March 8th 05 10:26 AM
Low-Slope Roof Repair Al Home Repair 13 February 15th 05 04:46 PM
Rolled Roofing Blowing Off Manufactured Home, Repair Expensive? AJ Home Ownership 5 July 9th 03 12:12 AM