Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

Default Msg to Allan Mac re my Wallstar 15/20 oil boiler

Hi again. The heating engineer fitted a new control box (DKO 970) on
Monday 19/Nov/12, as well as a new solenoid and a new photocell. This
was following advice from Wallstar. I had previously passed on to him
what you had said (not mentioning you by name!).

Since Monday the boiler start-ups have got considerably better, but
not 100% yet. There have been SIX successful starts on the Danfoss
programmer, but TWO failures to start.

However, the LED on the control box (DKO 970) no longer displays a
flash code when the boiler has failed to start. Instead, when I take
the cover off to access the control box's reset button, the LED is on
constantly.

As ever, as soon as I press the Reset button, the boiler starts.

What, do you think, the LED is "saying" when it is on constantly?

Thanks!

PS: On Monday night we had several brief mains power failures in this
part of South Lincs. Any significance?

MM
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 22, 6:02*am, MM wrote:
[...]

I'm sorry, but Allan is not available to read your e-mail at the
moment.

MBQ