Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default dennis fisher. Have another go if you think you are smart enough

Until that time comes then I suggest you lick your wounds.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

who?

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Until that time comes then I suggest you lick your wounds.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote:
who?

:-)

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
who?

I think he thinks its me.
I, being someone ARW has an obsession with.
He still thinks I care even though I have been ignoring him for months.
If I mention electrician he thinks I am talking about him.
Its a sign of mental health problems but he hasn't gone to see his GP yet
even though he really should.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
who?

I think he thinks its me.
I, being someone ARW has an obsession with.
He still thinks I care even though I have been ignoring him for
months. If I mention electrician he thinks I am talking about him.
Its a sign of mental health problems but he hasn't gone to see his GP
yet even though he really should.

Is there a den in denial?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Reminded of this by another group.. Might be almost relavant, irf i could
type it right.

THE SANDSTROM-HARTWELL MISERABLE ******* SCALE (MBS)
The Miserable ******* Scale, or MBS, was originally formulated on
sci.military.naval for Usenet use. In view of its naval origins, it is based
on the marine version of the Beaufort Scale of wind speeds. The MBS
helpfully allows the numeric classification of Miserable *******s on
newsgroups (or anywhere else really).

0: Calm - Individual is dead, medicated, asleep or otherwise unconscious.
1: Sulk - Individual does not reply to individual issues when views are
challenged. Instead changes subject.
2: Bristling - The hackles are up, individual takes offence easily but may
still be open to listening to others at this point.
3: Grouchy - ability to interact intelligently is impaired, but this
considered to be normal state of operation.
4: Sputtering - Monosyllabic, impaired receptiveness to views of others.
5: Fresh Breeze - rises to challenges and often breaks into displays of
grouchiness. Expect sudden gusts.
6: Strong Breeze - Long diatribes begin to form. Angry outbursts are
widespread. Conversation obscured by undirected ranting.
7: Near Gale - Rants heap up and strong language from breaking grumbles
begins to be blown in incoherent streaks across the conversation. Visibility
of original subject matter impaired.
8: Gale - Moderately high rant level, diatribes of greater length; Rants are
blown in well-defined streaks in several well-defined directions. Visibility
of original subject matter severely impaired. Personal attacks imminent.
9: Severe Gale - High rant level. Dense diatribes in multiple well-defined
directions. Rants tend to break up under their own force. Speed of furious
typing may result in incoherent output. Personal insults beginning to form
spray. Visibility affected - Miserable ******* probably seeing red -
original subject matter barely visible.
10: Storm - very high rant level in random directions. Entire conversation
affected. Refusal to acknowledge views of others. Heavy spray of personal
insults and ad-hominem attacks.
11: Violent Storm - exceptionally high rant levels, insults and personal
attacks on all parties, including non-participants. All comments by others
sucked in and twisted out of shape.
12: Hurricane - full-blown apoplectic anger in all directions, original
subject matter and train of thought long ago lost, no trace of logic or
consistency in argument. Others take avoiding action until Hurricane has
blown itself out through being ignored.
13: Coronary Imminent

From the sofa of Brian Gaff -

Blind user, so no pictures please!
dennis@home wrote:
"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
who?

I think he thinks its me.
I, being someone ARW has an obsession with.
He still thinks I care even though I have been ignoring him for
months. If I mention electrician he thinks I am talking about him.
Its a sign of mental health problems but he hasn't gone to see his GP
yet even though he really should.

Is there a den in denial?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message

12: Hurricane - full-blown apoplectic anger in all directions, original
subject matter and train of thought long ago lost, no trace of logic or
consistency in argument. Others take avoiding action until Hurricane has
blown itself out through being ignored.
13: Coronary Imminent

That sounds about right.
His "friends" should advise him to put me in his kill file.
However they aren't concerned about his welfare.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message

12: Hurricane - full-blown apoplectic anger in all directions,
original subject matter and train of thought long ago lost, no trace
of logic or consistency in argument. Others take avoiding action until
Hurricane has blown itself out through being ignored.
13: Coronary Imminent

That sounds about right.
His "friends" should advise him to put me in his kill file.
However they aren't concerned about his welfare.

But Dennis, you are a laugh a minute. No correct information, but the
gaffes are superb!

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

But Dennis, you are a laugh a minute. No correct information, but the
gaffes are superb!

But don't forget the last person I told was going to kill himself if he kept
stressing himself died from a stress related attack..
I don't want to be correct this time, its a waste.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/08/2012 13:53, Brian Gaff wrote:
Reminded of this by another group.. Might be almost relavant, irf i could
type it right.

THE SANDSTROM-HARTWELL MISERABLE ******* SCALE (MBS)
The Miserable ******* Scale, or MBS, was originally formulated on
sci.military.naval for Usenet use. In view of its naval origins, it is based
on the marine version of the Beaufort Scale of wind speeds. The MBS
helpfully allows the numeric classification of Miserable *******s on
newsgroups (or anywhere else really).

Can we do a forecast for dennis?

0: Calm - Individual is dead, medicated, asleep or otherwise unconscious.
1: Sulk - Individual does not reply to individual issues when views are
challenged. Instead changes subject.
2: Bristling - The hackles are up, individual takes offence easily but may
still be open to listening to others at this point.

None of those obviously...

3: Grouchy - ability to interact intelligently is impaired, but this
considered to be normal state of operation.

That sounds like the starting point...

4: Sputtering - Monosyllabic, impaired receptiveness to views of others.
5: Fresh Breeze - rises to challenges and often breaks into displays of
grouchiness. Expect sudden gusts.

5 sounds familiar

We could do with a "Changeable"; Rant entirely flexible, point of view
can switch from sentence to sentence so as to best suit the prevailing
wind of argument without even a hint of incongruity being recognized.

8: Gale - Moderately high rant level, diatribes of greater length; Rants are
blown in well-defined streaks in several well-defined directions. Visibility
of original subject matter severely impaired. Personal attacks imminent.

Yup, we get gusting to that...

9: Severe Gale - High rant level. Dense diatribes in multiple well-defined
directions. Rants tend to break up under their own force. Speed of furious
typing may result in incoherent output. Personal insults beginning to form
spray. Visibility affected - Miserable ******* probably seeing red -
original subject matter barely visible.
10: Storm - very high rant level in random directions. Entire conversation
affected. Refusal to acknowledge views of others. Heavy spray of personal
insults and ad-hominem attacks.

That is more your wodney...

11: Violent Storm - exceptionally high rant levels, insults and personal
attacks on all parties, including non-participants. All comments by others
sucked in and twisted out of shape.

Then again, we get spells of that.

12: Hurricane - full-blown apoplectic anger in all directions, original
subject matter and train of thought long ago lost, no trace of logic or
consistency in argument. Others take avoiding action until Hurricane has
blown itself out through being ignored.
13: Coronary Imminent

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:

Is there a den in denial?

or a 'lied' ?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

John Rumm wrote:
[...]

Who is prepared do a weather forecast for Nightingale Drive?

If the bloke who lives at the end of the cul de sac starts blowing hot air
then it makes it a difficult challenge.

--
Adam

http://goo.gl/maps/dKhd4

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , John
Rumm escribió:

9: Severe Gale - High rant level. Dense diatribes in multiple well-defined
directions. Rants tend to break up under their own force. Speed of furious
typing may result in incoherent output. Personal insults beginning to form
spray. Visibility affected - Miserable ******* probably seeing red -
original subject matter barely visible.
10: Storm - very high rant level in random directions. Entire conversation
affected. Refusal to acknowledge views of others. Heavy spray of personal
insults and ad-hominem attacks.

That is more your wodney...

I had woddles down as a 9, particularly as it mentions the incoherence.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Andy
Burns writes
ARWadsworth wrote:

Is there a den in denial?

or a 'lied' ?

You're not going to write a song about him, are you

--
geoff