Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Is dennis going to repot me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQcxYZz628

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 20 May 2012 13:23:12 +0100, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQcxYZz628

Dunno, you might be a plant.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , ARWadsworth
writes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQcxYZz628

Why? Have you outgrown your current one?
--
hugh
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , ARWadsworth
writes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQcxYZz628

Wot, no sweeties?
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .
Posted to uk.d-i-y

fred wrote:
In article , ARWadsworth
writes

He was being a lttle *******. So no sweets.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , ARWadsworth
writes
fred wrote:
In article , ARWadsworth
writes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQcxYZz628

Wot, no sweeties?

He was being a lttle *******. So no sweets.

Soz, viewed it first with the sound off and it just looked like a
puppies coax/abduction(TM).
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQcxYZz628

I didn't know he had even potted you at all!

and how hard it is to achieve it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 20, 1:23*pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQcxYZz628

--
Adam

Tch. I thought you were going to post a movie of the blonde with big
tits you mentioned had moved in next door.. What was her
name ...Claire?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

fred wrote:
In article , ARWadsworth
writes
fred wrote:
In article , ARWadsworth
writes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQcxYZz628

Wot, no sweeties?

He was being a lttle *******. So no sweets.

Soz, viewed it first with the sound off and it just looked like a
puppies coax/abduction(TM).

That really is me putting the gfs lad into the van.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQcxYZz628

He'll be picking your nursing home...

You'll be soorree...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , ARWadsworth
writes
fred wrote:
In article , ARWadsworth
writes
fred wrote:
In article , ARWadsworth
writes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQcxYZz628

Wot, no sweeties?

He was being a lttle *******. So no sweets.

Soz, viewed it first with the sound off and it just looked like a
puppies coax/abduction(TM).

That really is me putting the gfs lad into the van.

Don't worry, with the sound on it's a lot clearer :-)
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 20 May 2012 18:40:26 +0100, harry wrote:

On May 20, 1:23 pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQcxYZz628

--
Adam

Tch. I thought you were going to post a movie of the blonde with big
tits you mentioned had moved in next door.. What was her
name ...Claire?

kiin ell harry keep up/read

the big tits moved out with the raven
the small tits moved in w the blond..

OK?

Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 20 May 2012 19:30:27 +0100, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

That really is me putting the gfs lad into the van.

"Get in and keep your gob shut."

Love it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
That really is me putting the gfs lad into the van.

"Get in and keep your gob shut."

Love it.

I hope there was a seatbelt...........Heh Heh.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
That really is me putting the gfs lad into the van.

"Get in and keep your gob shut."

Love it.

I hope there was a seatbelt...........Heh Heh.

Of course there was, the other adult who could have travelled in the back of
the van was wearing it.

But its typical of the low intelligence area of society to ignore the option
that puts them in some level of discomfort and to put the kids in harms way
for the adults convenience. After all children are just a by product and a
means of getting cash and housing points.

You may note that ARW snipped the actual evidence that he did anything.

Anyway I also note that he apparently threatens the child just like some do
when they start to groom kids.

I hope the child is clever enough to realise he did nothing wrong and to
take advantage of this when he wants a new bike, etc. it would make
blackmail quite easy.

If there is any chance he reads this then 0800 1111 is the number to call if
you don't get your way or talk to a couple of teachers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/05/2012 09:01, dennis@home wrote:

Anyway I also note that he apparently threatens the child just like some
do when they start to groom kids.

Something you have expert knowledge on?

I hope the child is clever enough to realise he did nothing wrong and to
take advantage of this when he wants a new bike, etc. it would make
blackmail quite easy.

Surprising you made it through to adulthood really...

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2012-05-21, John Rumm wrote:
On 21/05/2012 09:01, dennis@home wrote:

Anyway I also note that he apparently threatens the child just like some
do when they start to groom kids.

Something you have expert knowledge on?

I hope the child is clever enough to realise he did nothing wrong and to
take advantage of this when he wants a new bike, etc. it would make
blackmail quite easy.

Surprising you made it through to adulthood really...

dennis made it to adulthood?

+1

and how hard it is to achieve it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQcxYZz628

That really ought to go viral

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 21 May 2012 09:01:45 +0100, "dennis@home"
wrote:

You may note that ARW snipped the actual evidence that he did anything.

Anyway I also note that he apparently threatens the child just like some do
when they start to groom kids.

I hope the child is clever enough to realise he did nothing wrong and to
take advantage of this when he wants a new bike, etc. it would make
blackmail quite easy.

If there is any chance he reads this then 0800 1111 is the number to call if
you don't get your way or talk to a couple of teachers.

You are a piece of work, Dennis.
I can't help wondering if such dark thoughts are natural to you - are
you an abuser yourself? Or perhaps been a victim of it?
Such thought patterns are unhealthy, you should break out of them -
life isn't necessarily a cinema noir version of your existence.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Don't talk ********. She has just had a knee replacement

But its typical of the low intelligence area of society to ignore the
option that puts them in some level of discomfort and to put the kids
in harms way for the adults convenience. After all children are just
a by product and a means of getting cash and housing points.

You may note that ARW snipped the actual evidence that he did
anything.

Actually the video is aailable for my friends (you will have to look that
word up in the dictionary) that shows me driving off. I am not taking 3
points on my license by letting you see it.

Anyway I also note that he apparently threatens the child just like
some do when they start to groom kids.

I hope the child is clever enough to realise he did nothing wrong and
to take advantage of this when he wants a new bike, etc. it would make
blackmail quite easy.

If there is any chance he reads this then 0800 1111 is the number to
call if you don't get your way or talk to a couple of teachers.

He's a mummys boy who needs to toughen up.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

You may note that ARW snipped the actual evidence that he did
anything.

Anyway I also note that he apparently threatens the child just like
some do when they start to groom kids.

I hope the child is clever enough to realise he did nothing wrong
and to take advantage of this when he wants a new bike, etc. it
would make blackmail quite easy.

If there is any chance he reads this then 0800 1111 is the number
to call if you don't get your way or talk to a couple of teachers.

You are a piece of work, Dennis.
I can't help wondering if such dark thoughts are natural to you - are
you an abuser yourself? Or perhaps been a victim of it?
Such thought patterns are unhealthy, you should break out of them -
life isn't necessarily a cinema noir version of your existence.

You can hear the kid whinging. He has been in the back before and enjoyed
it. He was just being an annoying little **** because he did not want to go
and let someones dog out for a **** because he wanted to stop in and play on
the Nintendo.

He is 8 years old, so old enough to reason with. Therefore I told him to
stop being an arse and get in.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
That really is me putting the gfs lad into the van.

"Get in and keep your gob shut."

Love it.

I hope there was a seatbelt...........Heh Heh.

Of course there was, the other adult who could have travelled in the
back of the van was wearing it.

But its typical of the low intelligence area of society to ignore the
option that puts them in some level of discomfort and to put the kids
in harms way for the adults convenience. After all children are just
a by product and a means of getting cash and housing points.

You may note that ARW snipped the actual evidence that he did
anything.
Anyway I also note that he apparently threatens the child just like
some do when they start to groom kids.

Normally I would make a post that says "best add child grooming to the long
list of things you know **** all about".

However in this case I am going to say that you are an expert in child
grooming and you are now the uk.d-i-y's expert on such matters. You know far
more about child grooming than I do and I bow to your superior knowledge.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Huge
writes
On 2012-05-21, John Rumm wrote:
On 21/05/2012 09:01, dennis@home wrote:

Anyway I also note that he apparently threatens the child just like some
do when they start to groom kids.

Something you have expert knowledge on?

I hope the child is clever enough to realise he did nothing wrong and to
take advantage of this when he wants a new bike, etc. it would make
blackmail quite easy.

Surprising you made it through to adulthood really...

dennis made it to adulthood?

Pre-adolescence to senility in the blink of an eye

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Huge
writes
On 2012-05-21, John Rumm wrote:
On 21/05/2012 09:01, dennis@home wrote:

Anyway I also note that he apparently threatens the child just like
some
do when they start to groom kids.

Something you have expert knowledge on?

I hope the child is clever enough to realise he did nothing wrong
and to
take advantage of this when he wants a new bike, etc. it would make
blackmail quite easy.

Surprising you made it through to adulthood really...

dennis made it to adulthood?

Pre-adolescence to senility in the blink of an eye

Same as my late mum then.

and how hard it is to achieve it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2012-05-21, John wrote:
On 21/05/2012 09:01, dennis@home wrote:

Anyway I also note that he apparently threatens the child just like
some
do when they start to groom kids.

Something you have expert knowledge on?

I hope the child is clever enough to realise he did nothing wrong and
take advantage of this when he wants a new bike, etc. it would make
blackmail quite easy.

Surprising you made it through to adulthood really...

dennis made it to adulthood?

When was that?

I think you're all rotten to our Denboi. He's a retired chappie, like
myself, pipe and slippers, hating everybody and looking to drop anyone in
the **** just for kicks. It's what we retireds do. To the tune of -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0of7RbjoxTc
So what if he has 2 illegal dishes on his house and the butler tells him to
**** off sometimes. I think he's an ok guy and wouldn't want to live nearby.
Did someone say he was an expert on grooming? 10 hail Mary's and 3 pints of
Banks's (plus a dickie up the chuffter).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

b.com...

On 21/05/2012 12:32, Huge wrote:
On 2012-05-21, John wrote:
[...]