Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Dennis the cable guy

Sadly, wasn't Lary this time. Though, he must be a hoot in
real life, whoever it is that plays Larry the cable guy.

I had some trouble with my cable recentl. I called for a
tech to come out, and Dennis was the one who arried. Tall
guy in his twenties, seems to know hs stuff. As he looked to
find the power plug, he pulled a three D-cell Mag out of his
back pocket, with a practiced motion.

I noticed it was a LED bulb mag. Asked about that, and he
told me a little about it. Formerly was a filament bub mag,
and he bought the LED bulb only, and put that in. He said
it's a lot better on batteries. I asked about that, and this
is what he told me.

One time he was in a crawl space, and forgot and left it in
the crawl space. Turned on. It was the wekend, and he was
able to get back to recover his light, three days later. The
light was still on, having run for three days all the time.
he says he was able to use it for about a week after that,
on the same batteries, before having to replace the
batteries.

I'm totally amazed. He sounded like he was telling the
truth. Wow! That's a long time on one set of batteries.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus