Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Razor blades

Not strictly a DIY matter, but: are all razor blades - for shaving -
created equal?

I tried an old-fashioned safety-blade for a while, but I was
disappointed to discover that the stupidly-named and irritatingly
metrosexual Gillete Mach 3 actually seemed to be better and more
comfortable.

Daniele
Posted to uk.d-i-y

D.M. Procida wrote:
Not strictly a DIY matter, but: are all razor blades - for shaving -
created equal?

No

I tried an old-fashioned safety-blade for a while, but I was
disappointed to discover that the stupidly-named and irritatingly
metrosexual Gillete Mach 3 actually seemed to be better and more
comfortable.

The Gillette Mach 3 is the best IMHO for shaving ladies bits.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Not quite the answer you're looking for - but on the safety-blade front, I
understand that Gillette Platinum are the ones to go for - if you can find
them.

HTH
Jon N

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/08/12 20:27, ARWadsworth wrote:

The Gillette Mach 3 is the best IMHO for shaving ladies bits.

I, and no doubt many others, would be very interested in hearing how you
came to this opinion.

Another Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 07 Aug 2012 19:57:39 +0100, D.M. Procida wrote:

Not strictly a DIY matter, but: are all razor blades - for shaving -
created equal?

No, I wish they were.

I tried an old-fashioned safety-blade for a while, but I was
disappointed to discover that the stupidly-named and irritatingly
metrosexual Gillete Mach 3 actually seemed to be better and more
comfortable.

Mach 3 is a really good razor. I'm not one swayed by marketing hype, but
I managed to get a Mach 3 pack with a razor and 15 blades in for £12 at
costco back in November. I'm about 1/2 way through the pack of blades, no
razor burn, no cuts.

Good for shaving ladies bits too.

--
Mike P

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Another Dave wrote:

On 07/08/12 20:27, ARWadsworth wrote:

The Gillette Mach 3 is the best IMHO for shaving ladies bits.

I, and no doubt many others, would be very interested in hearing how you
came to this opinion.

Another Dave

It's the one time you can take an interest in hair styling and not be gay...

--
Tim Watts
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
D.M. Procida wrote:
Not strictly a DIY matter, but: are all razor blades - for shaving -
created equal?

No

I tried an old-fashioned safety-blade for a while, but I was
disappointed to discover that the stupidly-named and irritatingly
metrosexual Gillete Mach 3 actually seemed to be better and more
comfortable.

The Gillette Mach 3 is the best IMHO for shaving ladies bits.

Yes, my Muslim friends tell me they are ideal for female circumcision.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , Another Dave
escribió:

I, and no doubt many others, would be very interested in hearing how you
came to this opinion.

A personal recommendation from Wodney.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07-08-2012 19:57, D.M. Procida wrote:
Not strictly a DIY matter, but: are all razor blades - for shaving -
created equal?

I tried an old-fashioned safety-blade for a while, but I was
disappointed to discover that the stupidly-named and irritatingly
metrosexual Gillete Mach 3 actually seemed to be better and more
comfortable.

Daniele

Have a look at DollarShaveClub.com

Here is the video of their advert, probably one of the best adverts ever
made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUG9qYTJMsI

alternatively, try http://badgerandblade.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
D.M. Procida wrote:
Not strictly a DIY matter, but: are all razor blades - for shaving -
created equal?

No

I tried an old-fashioned safety-blade for a while, but I was
disappointed to discover that the stupidly-named and irritatingly
metrosexual Gillete Mach 3 actually seemed to be better and more
comfortable.

The Gillette Mach 3 is the best IMHO for shaving ladies bits.

Utter shyte !

*Everyone* knows that an angle grinder followed by some 80 grit wet n dry is
best

Bloody amateurs

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Another Dave" wrote in message ...

On 07/08/12 20:27, ARWadsworth wrote:

The Gillette Mach 3 is the best IMHO for shaving ladies bits.

I, and no doubt many others, would be very interested in hearing how you
came to this opinion.

Another Dave

They don't call him "**** face" for nothing.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

D.M. Procida wrote:
Not strictly a DIY matter, but: are all razor blades - for shaving -
created equal?

No

I tried an old-fashioned safety-blade for a while, but I was
disappointed to discover that the stupidly-named and irritatingly
metrosexual Gillete Mach 3 actually seemed to be better and more
comfortable.

The Gillette Mach 3 is the best IMHO for shaving ladies bits.

Utter shyte !

*Everyone* knows that an angle grinder followed by some 80 grit wet n
dry is best

A blowlamp, surely? You can also use it to heat the cow pie up afterwards.

Bloody amateurs

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mike P wrote:
On Tue, 07 Aug 2012 19:57:39 +0100, D.M. Procida wrote:

Not strictly a DIY matter, but: are all razor blades - for shaving -
created equal?

No, I wish they were.

I tried an old-fashioned safety-blade for a while, but I was
disappointed to discover that the stupidly-named and irritatingly
metrosexual Gillete Mach 3 actually seemed to be better and more
comfortable.

Mach 3 is a really good razor. I'm not one swayed by marketing hype,
but I managed to get a Mach 3 pack with a razor and 15 blades in for
£12 at costco back in November. I'm about 1/2 way through the pack of
blades, no razor burn, no cuts.

Good for shaving ladies bits too.

I did make a post here not long ago about using a new razor (I needed blades
for the Mach 3 at silly o'clock and the shop did not have any and it was
essential that I was clean shaven in the morning)

I ended up having to buy a new razor. The Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5. What a
heap of ****e.

And for the OP

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gillette_Mach3

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Richard wrote:
"Another Dave" wrote in message ...

On 07/08/12 20:27, ARWadsworth wrote:

The Gillette Mach 3 is the best IMHO for shaving ladies bits.

I, and no doubt many others, would be very interested in hearing
how you came to this opinion.

Another Dave

They don't call him "**** face" for nothing.

Who are they?

The apprentice calls me dog face after watching this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4_iEQDiups

--
Adam

Why do razor blades get dull so fast? [email protected] Metalworking 82 September 10th 13 04:40 AM
Razor Wire George UK diy 49 November 10th 07 11:50 PM
Razor blades - extortion or what? mike UK diy 51 February 18th 07 09:34 PM
!@#W^%$#! Razor Knives Greg Guarino Home Repair 3 July 10th 06 12:59 AM
Insulation and razor blades Larry Bud Home Repair 2 January 20th 06 04:57 AM