Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Seeking handymen for new dating show

dennis@home wrote:
"jgharston" wrote in message
I've lowered my standards all the way down to "breathing"
and still can't get anybody ;(

You aren't paying enough, ask arw what the going rate is.

I have ony paid for sex once. That was called a divorce.

I will never sleep with a prostitute (90% are druggies) or visit a brothel
and pay to have sex with someone that is probably a victim of human
trafficking.

Mr Fisher, your suggestion that I pay for sex just shows what a piece of
****e you really are.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
dennis@home wrote:
"jgharston" wrote in message
I've lowered my standards all the way down to "breathing"
and still can't get anybody ;(

You aren't paying enough, ask arw what the going rate is.

I have ony paid for sex once. That was called a divorce.

I have paid for sex all my life: just never with money...

I will never sleep with a prostitute (90% are druggies) or visit a brothel
and pay to have sex with someone that is probably a victim of human
trafficking.

Mr Fisher, your suggestion that I pay for sex just shows what a piece of
****e you really are.

and how hard it is to achieve it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
ARWadsworth wrote:
dennis@home wrote:
"jgharston" wrote in message
I've lowered my standards all the way down to "breathing"
and still can't get anybody ;(
You aren't paying enough, ask arw what the going rate is.
I have ony paid for sex once. That was called a divorce.

I have paid for sex all my life: just never with money...

Blood, sweat and tears?

something like that

and how hard it is to achieve it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
dennis@home wrote:
"jgharston" wrote in message
I've lowered my standards all the way down to "breathing"
and still can't get anybody ;(
You aren't paying enough, ask arw what the going rate is.

I have ony paid for sex once. That was called a divorce.

I have paid for sex all my life: just never with money...

Blood, sweat and tears?

Earache ?

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/08/2012 19:00, Owain wrote:
On Aug 1, 6:38 pm, John Rumm wrote:
If Miele made women ...
I'd introduce it to my Hotpoint.

Unless you are unlucky and find its actually a Frigidaire

Or an Ariston. Who keeps going on and on and on and on.

You could ask if she has tried the Appliance of silence...

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
Owain writes
On Aug 1, 4:25*pm, Steve Firth wrote:
Na Fenchurch Street...

During a meld on a second descender? I think you will find that move is
illegal.

It was okay yesterday - route easement as the Javelin died during the
Olympics.

Stop this I say, stop it right now

Mornington cres - my arse

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
dennis@home wrote:
"jgharston" wrote in message
I've lowered my standards all the way down to "breathing"
and still can't get anybody ;(
You aren't paying enough, ask arw what the going rate is.

I have ony paid for sex once. That was called a divorce.

I have paid for sex all my life: just never with money...

Blood, sweat and tears?

Earache ?

The TNP is still married then:-)

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

jgharston wrote:
I've lowered my standards all the way down to "breathing"
and still can't get anybody ;(

There is always someone out there that will make a perfect match.

Aim higher and be more positive about yourself.

If that fails then lie to them:-)

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/07/2012 19:59, ARWadsworth wrote:

"You must be a maid in the living room, a cook in the kitchen and a whore in
the bedroom." But I do not recall who first said that.

Jerry Hall attributed it to her mother
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 23:31:14 +0100, newshound
wrote:

"You must be a maid in the living room, a cook in the kitchen and a whore in
the bedroom." But I do not recall who first said that.

Jerry Hall attributed it to her mother

I think I prefer a whore in the kitchen, tbh.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain writes:

On Jul 24, 6:00=A0pm, Fixmeup wrote:
Channel =A04 is looking for men aged 25-40 for a new dating format in
which guys rise to the challenge and impress their way into a woman s
heart. Are you a whizz in the kitchen? A dab hand at DIY? Fancy yourself
as a style guru? If you've got the skills to thrill then get in touch!

Could we have the reverse version, where women try and impress men by
their abilities at cooking, ironing, cleaning, sewing, slabbing and
wallpapering etc?

Watch out, the PC Kraken will come for you in the night and you will
never be seen again!

--
Windmill, Use t m i l l
J.R.R. Tolkien:- @ O n e t e l . c o m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

tony sayer writes:

In article , Michael
Kilpatrick scribeth thus
On 24/07/2012 18:00, Fixmeup wrote:
Channel 4 is looking for men aged 25-40 for a new dating format in
which guys rise to the challenge and impress their way into a womans
heart. Are you a whizz in the kitchen? A dab hand at DIY? Fancy yourself
as a style guru? If you've got the skills to thrill then get in touch!

Bloody hell, they just keep churning out this crap, don't they? Turn the
handle, out they come.

Michael

Its getting rather difficult to find new original TV programing..

Once in a while I slump in front of out nice Sony TV and scan thru the
channels.

Much the same as ever before..

Junk TV here, junk TV there .. and there and there..

Nothing new under the sun;(...

If there are 300 channels (or 3000), that just means that 1/300th. or
1/3000th. of the limited supply of creative ability is available for
each one.

--
Windmill,
Use t m i l l
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 3 Aug 2012 04:00:30 -0700 (PDT), Owain wrote:

On Aug 3, 6:18*am, (Windmill) wrote:
If there are 300 channels (or 3000), that just means that 1/300th. or
1/3000th. of the limited supply of creative ability is available for
each one.

I accidentally discovered a channel even more pointless than
Unconvincing Transsexual Rabbit.

Psychic TV.

At least it doen't need the EPG.

--