Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Seeking Expert Handymen Who Can Write

Are you a home repair expert who can write? We are looking for handy
folks who want to share their home repair experience at www.SoYouWantToBeAnExpert.com.
Submit your store today and you could be one of our featured
writers.

Go to:

http://soyouwanttobeanexpert.com/ind...me_Improvement

to submit your article.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Andy wrote:

Are you a home repair expert who can write? We are looking for handy
folks who want to share their home repair experience at www.SoYouWantToBeAnExpert.com.
Submit your store today and you could be one of our featured
writers.

Go to:

http://soyouwanttobeanexpert.com/ind...me_Improvement

to submit your article.

How much does it pay?

--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.
Posted to alt.home.repair
PV PV is offline

"Robert Allison" wrote in message
Andy wrote:

Are you a home repair expert who can write? We are looking for handy
folks who want to share their home repair experience at
www.SoYouWantToBeAnExpert.com.
Submit your store today and you could be one of our featured
writers.

Go to:

http://soyouwanttobeanexpert.com/ind...me_Improvement

to submit your article.

How much does it pay?

I quote:

"Acceptance of a writer's article does not infer an employee/employer
relationship nor does it entitle the writer to any monetary or other
compensation."

http://www.soyouwanttobeanexpert.com...r=Terms_of_Use

Nice!

PV

Posted to alt.home.repair

I quote:

"Acceptance of a writer's article does not infer an employee/employer
relationship nor does it entitle the writer to any monetary or other
compensation."

Finding an expert handyman: $40 an hour.
Finding an expert handyman who can write: $XX an hour
Finding an expert handyman who can write and who will do it for free
................... priceless!

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 03:50:46 GMT, Robert Allison
wrote:

How much does it pay?

Probably around 100 spam emails per day!

Posted to alt.home.repair

That leaves us rocket scientist out.
How about brain surgery on a grasshopper?
Raise left shoe Stomp Stomp
Now can I be a spam writer?
wrote:

How much does it pay?

Probably around 100 spam emails per day!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Robert Allison wrote:
Andy wrote:
Are you a home repair expert who can write? We are looking for handy
folks who want to share their home repair experience at www.SoYouWantToBeAnExpert.com.
Submit your store today and you could be one of our featured
writers.

How much does it pay?

This is just a spamnoid who's decided the newsgroup is his personal
advertising medium, trying to start a for-profit enterprise by luring
informative writers with nothing more than bragging rights. Someone,
probably the same spamnoid, just posted another one like this but with
different subject material and a different URL.

--
Music hath charms to soothe the savage breast.
That's why stereo has two channels.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 19 Apr 2007 19:43:39 -0700, Andy wrote:
to submit your article.

" I telled him not to do did it, but he do did it anywho".

--
Oren