Posted to alt.home.repair
clifto clifto is offline

Default Seeking Expert Handymen Who Can Write

Robert Allison wrote:
Andy wrote:
Are you a home repair expert who can write? We are looking for handy
folks who want to share their home repair experience at www.SoYouWantToBeAnExpert.com.
Submit your store today and you could be one of our featured
writers.

How much does it pay?

This is just a spamnoid who's decided the newsgroup is his personal
advertising medium, trying to start a for-profit enterprise by luring
informative writers with nothing more than bragging rights. Someone,
probably the same spamnoid, just posted another one like this but with
different subject material and a different URL.

--
Music hath charms to soothe the savage breast.
That's why stereo has two channels.