Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A new Expert-advice seeking relationship tool with Skype!

Hello to all!

My Name is Nir Malkit and I represent BitWine.com, a website that links
advice seekers with experts in a wide variety of fields.

After doing much internet research, we found a among experts and
potential experts a real need for a tool that would connect better and
upgrade the Expert-Viewer/Advice seeker's relationship and its
efficiency. This tool enables both sides to connect via voice/video and
allows the Expert to earn a consulting fee (per minute) for his time
and knowledge.

We have recently launched this Voice and Video "Talk to/Ask an
Expert" service and it is included as plug-in software in Skype 3.0
version.

For more details please take a look at www.bitwine.com.

Note that at BitWine.com you, as an expert, can withdraw any amount of
money from your account at any time. This means that you can withdraw
as soon as the conversation is concluded or at any time you choose.
In addition, we DO NOT charge any commission for the platform or
services we provide. It is a totally FREE of charge service.

Once registered, you will be able to place a BitWine.com widget on your
website or blog that will allow each of your viewers to contact you
directly for the price rate that YOU set. Of course, like any other
Skype user, you will be able set your status to away should you not
want to receive calls.

By clicking on the widget, the viewer will be linked directly to your
exclusive BitWine.com page with your name, profile and "start a
conversation" icon (one click).

I'm sure that you will find this service a very useful tool in the
Web2.0 sphere due to the increasing viewer demand to get connected with
and ask advice from experts in a wide variety of fields.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope to discuss the various
possibilities for partnership. Join us in starting a new era in
Expert-Viewer relationships as the Web2.0 continues to evolve.

Best regards,
Nir Malkit

www.bitwine.com