Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electric/Water Solar panels ?

harry wrote:

I worked for the NHS.

Ah, that would explain why you're an uneducated thicko and a serial
liar. The NHS, yet another name for the dole.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jun 1, 9:37*am, (Steve Firth) wrote:
harry wrote:
Iguacu Falls

That's Iguaçu Falls, you ignorant prat. Not Iguacu or Iguassu as you
originally claimed. You really are a spectacular foot-shooting
dunderhead.

you ignorant Yank

Somewhat wide of the mark there "harry", if you're beefing about
"ignorant" look in a mirror.

is the name of the town and the
waterfall.

Correct, it is not the name of the HEP scheme. Yet you, poor ignorant
little Google-bunny thought it was. And you made an arse of yourself,
again.

Oh down to quibbling about spelling now?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:
Iguacu Falls

That's Iguaçu Falls, you ignorant prat. Not Iguacu or Iguassu as you
originally claimed. You really are a spectacular foot-shooting
dunderhead.

you ignorant Yank

Somewhat wide of the mark there "harry", if you're beefing about
"ignorant" look in a mirror.

is the name of the town and the
waterfall.

Correct, it is not the name of the HEP scheme. Yet you, poor ignorant
little Google-bunny thought it was. And you made an arse of yourself,
again.

Oh down to quibbling about spelling now?

Perhaps you could learn to read? Since when was pointing out the
diference between Iguaçu and Itaipu a matter of spelling?

The truth is that despite your blather and usual big-gobbery you didn't
know the difference between a waterfall and the HEP scheme. Whereas
someone who had actually been there would have known.

You have been caught out bull****ting.

Again.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:
I worked for the NHS.

Ah, that would explain why you're an uneducated thicko and a serial
liar. The NHS, yet another name for the dole.

Oh another topic you know nothing about yet are somehow expert.
Seems to be the case with lots of things with you.
Typical thick, uneducated yank.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
harry writes
On May 31, 9:59*pm, geoff wrote:
In message
,
harry writes

In the LP Peru book I have contributed to the Tambopata Research
Centre/Puerto Maldonado /Madre de Dios section.

Heh I see they still have one of my pix up here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_...Infrastructure

In the LP Boliva book I wrote the Pampagrande/Santa Cruz section.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pampagrande

In the LP Venezuela book I contributed to the Puerto Ayacucho/Amazonas
section,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Ayacucho
also the Tucupita/Delta Amacuro
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tucupita

Well done - you do seem to have managed to avoid useage of the words
nig-nogsm black *******s and greasy foreigners there

I don't know whats wrong with theses ****s.

Who are you referring to there?

I expect they go to
Mallorca on holiday

Is that in Spain? Never been to Spain

That doesn't surprise me.

Since you know nothing about me, I'm not sure what grounds you have to
base an opinion

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Steve Firth
writes
harry wrote:

I have written parts of them. Mostly Peru and Bolivia LP books.

It's easy to tell which parts of the Lonely Planet guides were written
by harry. Not one section is correctly spelled and the pages have a
strong smell of bovine excrement.

I thinkl that there's a big difference between

"I have written pasts of them " - indicates a fairly major contribution,
and the couple of paragraphs that it seems is what he has actually
written

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
harry writes
On May 31, 9:18*pm, Andy Champ wrote:
On 29/05/2012 06:12, harry wrote:

The Itiapu dam is amazing size as are the falls. *The weather in the
South of Brasil is almost temperate, it was really cold when we were
there.

Harry, I'm confused. A few days ago you said "They are within easy
walking distance of one another. *The hydro station is only possible
because of the existance [sic] of the falls."

But when I look on Google Earth they seem to be 20 miles apart. On
different rivers.

There also seems to be a damn great city just downstream of the dam.
Surely no-one would be so stupid as to build in a dam flood area?

Andy

I don't remember them being that far apaprt.
There are whole countries built "below" dams. Egypt is below the High
Aswan dam.
I went there too, it was covered in AA guns at the time, they thought
the Jews were gonna blow it up.

No, they were scared you were going to try and press some buttons

I've also been there - what's your point ?...

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:
I worked for the NHS.

Ah, that would explain why you're an uneducated thicko and a serial
liar. The NHS, yet another name for the dole.

Oh another topic you know nothing about yet are somehow expert.

No, another topic with which I am intimately familiar. The NHS provides
a rather easy home for leadswinging tradesmen with no talent.

Seems to be the case with lots of things with you.
Typical thick, uneducated yank.

yawn Your needle is stuck, thicky.

Solar Panels Roberts UK diy 6 January 6th 12 06:17 PM
Solar Panels Fredrick Skoog UK diy 30 June 3rd 08 11:32 AM
Siting of panels for solar water heating Will UK diy 1080 January 18th 07 07:38 AM
solar panels Nigel UK diy 119 September 30th 06 11:24 AM