Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Solar panels are good for the enviroment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-14963354

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sep 18, 6:49*pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-14963354

--
Adam

Not that long since our river were in worse state.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-14963354

Turning nice house around here into abominations ..... why anybody who has
serpent a lot of money putting on a slate of plain clay tiled roof .. would
then want to stick on what looks like a failed greenhouse is beyond me.

Must be the 21st C equivalent of stick on stone cladding.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rick Hughes wrote:

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-14963354

Turning nice house around here into abominations ..... why anybody who
has serpent a lot of money putting on a slate of plain clay tiled roof
.. would then want to stick on what looks like a failed greenhouse is
beyond me.

Must be the 21st C equivalent of stick on stone cladding.

Think of it as tacking hardboard over period features, or vinyl on
marble windows boards etc.

Id give it about another year before the government rescinds all the FITS.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sep 19, 5:59*pm, "Rick Hughes"
wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-14963354

Turning nice house around here into abominations ..... *why anybody who has
serpent a lot of money putting on a slate of plain clay tiled roof .. would
then want to stick on what looks like a failed greenhouse is beyond me.

Must be the 21st C equivalent of stick on stone cladding.

If you have any money how else can you preserve it from inflation/
0%interest?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
harry writes
On Sep 19, 5:59*pm, "Rick Hughes"
wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-14963354

Turning nice house around here into abominations ..... *why anybody who has
serpent a lot of money putting on a slate of plain clay tiled roof .. would
then want to stick on what looks like a failed greenhouse is beyond me.

Must be the 21st C equivalent of stick on stone cladding.

If you have any money how else can you preserve it from inflation/
0%interest?

Not hard for anyone with an iota of common sense or imagination

Oh sorry .. as you were then

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message
,
harry writes
On Sep 19, 5:59 pm, "Rick Hughes"
wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-14963354

Turning nice house around here into abominations ..... why anybody
who has
serpent a lot of money putting on a slate of plain clay tiled roof ..
would
then want to stick on what looks like a failed greenhouse is beyond me.

Must be the 21st C equivalent of stick on stone cladding.

If you have any money how else can you preserve it from inflation/
0%interest?

Not hard for anyone with an iota of common sense or imagination

Oh sorry .. as you were then

ROFLMAO

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sep 20, 10:52*pm, geoff wrote:
In message
,
harry writes

On Sep 19, 5:59*pm, "Rick Hughes"
wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-14963354

Turning nice house around here into abominations ..... *why anybody who has
serpent a lot of money putting on a slate of plain clay tiled roof .. would
then want to stick on what looks like a failed greenhouse is beyond me..

Must be the 21st C equivalent of stick on stone cladding.

If you have any money how else can you preserve it from inflation/
0%interest?

Not hard for anyone with an iota of common sense or imagination

Oh sorry .. as you were then

--
geoff- Hide quoted text -

Full of **** but no answers as usual then I see.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
harry writes
On Sep 20, 10:52*pm, geoff wrote:
In message
,
harry writes

On Sep 19, 5:59*pm, "Rick Hughes"
wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-14963354

Turning nice house around here into abominations ..... *why
anybody who has
serpent a lot of money putting on a slate of plain clay tiled roof
.. would
then want to stick on what looks like a failed greenhouse is beyond me.

Must be the 21st C equivalent of stick on stone cladding.

If you have any money how else can you preserve it from inflation/
0%interest?

Not hard for anyone with an iota of common sense or imagination

Oh sorry .. as you were then

--
geoff- Hide quoted text -

Full of **** but no answers as usual then I see.

When I give answers, at least they are correct, except for two occasions
I can remember in my many years here - and I apologised both times. Not
something you seemed able to do when you were wrong in the flame sensing
thread.

I'm not here to give advice on investment, it's not my forte. I can,
however get a 10% return on cash investment ATM - you will have to do
your own digging and assess the risk

I do find it somewhat surprising that someone with such an impressive
job portfolio and having saved the world several times, uses the word
"investment" when it comes to saving a few tens of pounds on your
electricity bill after such a large capital outlay

Still ... as long as it keeps you happy

--
geoff

OT Not DIY Solar Panels Broadback[_2_] UK diy 40 February 18th 10 10:35 AM
Solar Panels Fredrick Skoog UK diy 30 June 3rd 08 11:32 AM
solar panels Nigel UK diy 119 September 30th 06 11:24 AM
Solar Panels michaelangelo7 UK diy 143 March 12th 06 09:17 AM