Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Boiler not striking up (again)!

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
geoff wrote:
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
dennis@home wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message

Any patents?

Yes.

Any exciting or interesting job locations?

No I just went on holiday to them.
Not being an installation engineer it wasn't required.

No patents then denis?

-- Adam

You are thick.

So you were lying about having a patent then

When he has nothing to say (ie proved wrong) he just calls me thick.

He called me thick so you know what that means!

It means you are thick or are you too thick to understand?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
news
I have never said that I worked for marconi plc

plcs were not around when I worked for marconi (from about 1978)

marconi was part of Arnnie Weinstocks GEC group

Marconi didn't exist when Annie was around.

He was the head of GEC which was the controlled the marconis I
worked for during the time I worked there

"{AW} ... becoming the largest shareholder of GEC. Weinstock served
as a member of the Board of Directors from 1961 to 1963 and was
Managing Director from 1963 to 1996, thence Chairman Emeritus"

As I said he wasn't around for Marconi are you deliberately thick or is
it for real?

Look, you squelch of canine faeces on the great shoe of life ...

Since I keep on referring to the Marconis I've worked for (MSDS and
MAv), why do you persist in referring to something completely different

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
news
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marconi_Company

is a reassnably accurate summary.

Not if it tells you that Marconi plc

Marconi PLC is not Marconi, though dennis
If Marconi Radar is not Marconi.

Well actually it is..
because the rights to the Marconi name belonged to a company that was
taken over and the group became Marconi plc.

Became, dennis, became

I don't see anyone anywhere that has claimed to have worked for
Marconi plc

Really, look harder.

"The Marconi Company" was called that because it didn't have the
rights to be called Marconi.

But, as I said before, MAv and MSDS still had the name Marconi in them

Whatever distinction your petty little mind says, Marconi was Marconi
for anyone who worked for whatever flavour of company it was

So they were wrong.
They worked for "The Marconi Company" or one of its subsidiaries.
Meanwhile some people did actually work for the original Marconi and
they could truthfully say they worked there.

And do remember its because you and others accused me of lying when I
stated Marconi didn't do military contracts.
I guess that makes you the liar.

No, it makes you the laughing stock of the group

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
geoff wrote:
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

dennis@home wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message

Any patents?

Yes.

Any exciting or interesting job locations?

No I just went on holiday to them.
Not being an installation engineer it wasn't required.

No patents then denis?

-- Adam

You are thick.

So you were lying about having a patent then

When he has nothing to say (ie proved wrong) he just calls me thick.

He called me thick so you know what that means!

It means you are thick or are you too thick to understand?

Surely in this new incarnation, you should be calling people plantpots

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/04/2011 21:14, geoff wrote:
In message , "dennis@home"

It means you are thick or are you too thick to understand?

Surely in this new incarnation, you should be calling people plantpots

Come on children, the rest of us are all getting bored with this stuff!

How about the poor bloke's boiler - is that getting fixed?
--
Cheers,
Roger

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Roger Mills
writes
On 16/04/2011 21:14, geoff wrote:
In message , "dennis@home"

It means you are thick or are you too thick to understand?

Surely in this new incarnation, you should be calling people plantpots

Come on children, the rest of us are all getting bored with this stuff!

How about the poor bloke's boiler - is that getting fixed?

Spent quite some time on the phone today

It seems that the temp sensor connector was a bit of a red herring,
going back to basics, it seems that the fan is not coming on

He's getting live and SWL, temp sensor is 1.2Mohm (about correct for the
temperature), temp control is OK, O/H stat is a short circuit.

Its a strange problem, the fan is not coming on, but the flashing green
light is showing a call for heat. I first thought that it has to be a
fan relay problem, but getting him to suck / blow on the APS pipe didn't
bring on the spark (i.e. The pcb doesn't think that the fan should be
running)

(I'm typing this for my own benefit as much as anyone else's, to see if
I'm missing something )

I'm coming to the conclusion that the processor has developed an
internal fault unless I'm missing the bleedingly obvious somewhere

Anyone (other than dennis) got any ideas?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Roger Mills wrote:
On 16/04/2011 21:14, geoff wrote:
In message , "dennis@home"

It means you are thick or are you too thick to understand?

Surely in this new incarnation, you should be calling people
plantpots

Come on children, the rest of us are all getting bored with this
stuff!

But Sir, that's not fair. denis started it.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , ARWadsworth
writes
Roger Mills wrote:
On 16/04/2011 21:14, geoff wrote:
In message , "dennis@home"

It means you are thick or are you too thick to understand?

Surely in this new incarnation, you should be calling people
plantpots

Come on children, the rest of us are all getting bored with this
stuff!

But Sir, that's not fair. denis started it.

I blame the Ark Royal

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 11:49:09 +0100, geoff wrote:

In message , ARWadsworth
writes
Roger Mills wrote:
On 16/04/2011 21:14, geoff wrote:
In message , "dennis@home"

It means you are thick or are you too thick to understand?

Surely in this new incarnation, you should be calling people
plantpots

Come on children, the rest of us are all getting bored with this
stuff!

But Sir, that's not fair. denis started it.

I blame the Ark Royal

That's because dennis built it single-handed - didn't you know?

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Roger Mills wrote:
On 16/04/2011 21:14, geoff wrote:
In message , "dennis@home"

It means you are thick or are you too thick to understand?

Surely in this new incarnation, you should be calling people
plantpots

Come on children, the rest of us are all getting bored with this
stuff!

But Sir, that's not fair. denis started it.

That's another lie!
I did not.
What I posted was perfectly correct but big mouthed geof decided to shove is
oar in and lie about it.
You, being thick, decided to join in.
Not got any kitchen sockets to fit into back panels then, it would save you
being here to lie.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message

I'm coming to the conclusion that the processor has developed an internal
fault unless I'm missing the bleedingly obvious somewhere

I hear the sound of "you need a new PCB mate".

Anyone (other than dennis) got any ideas?

Don't worry geof I have no intention of stopping you selling PCBs, you need
the cash to spend on your habits.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

Roger Mills wrote:
On 16/04/2011 21:14, geoff wrote:
In message , "dennis@home"

It means you are thick or are you too thick to understand?

Surely in this new incarnation, you should be calling people
plantpots

Come on children, the rest of us are all getting bored with this
stuff!

But Sir, that's not fair. denis started it.

That's another lie!
I did not.

Yes you did - you got born

What I posted was perfectly correct

Well, as it happens, it wasn't, the fault lies elsewhere

which is why I told you to keep your ****ing nose out as you don't have
the experience or knowledge to be more than noise in the system.

in your life

but big mouthed geof decided to shove is oar in and lie about it.

Nobody lied

You, being thick, decided to join in.
Not got any kitchen sockets to fit into back panels then, it would save
you being here to lie.

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message

I'm coming to the conclusion that the processor has developed an
internal fault unless I'm missing the bleedingly obvious somewhere

I hear the sound of "you need a new PCB mate".

It looks like he does

Anyone (other than dennis) got any ideas?

Don't worry geof I have no intention of stopping you selling PCBs, you
need the cash to spend on your habits.

You are such a clueless wag, eh dennis?

At least I don't spend my evenings sipping a glass of white wine

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message

What I posted was perfectly correct

Well, as it happens, it wasn't, the fault lies elsewhere

Yes it was, I never said anything about where the fault was only that the
test method was unreliable as it would not find faults on the PCB.
As it may well be the PCB I was even more correct.

which is why I told you to keep your ****ing nose out as you don't have
the experience or knowledge to be more than noise in the system.

Such a nice fellow, I bet your customers love you.

in your life

but big mouthed geof decided to shove is oar in and lie about it.

Nobody lied

You did, just as you did above where you claim I said where the fault was.

Anyway you can do what you like.
I just hope the customer opts for a replacement and not a repair so that
when (if) it doesn't fix the fault he can send it back under the distance
selling regulations.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message

What I posted was perfectly correct

Well, as it happens, it wasn't, the fault lies elsewhere

Yes it was, I never said anything about where the fault was only that
the test method was unreliable as it would not find faults on the PCB.
As it may well be the PCB I was even more correct.

which is why I told you to keep your ****ing nose out as you don't
have the experience or knowledge to be more than noise in the system.

Such a nice fellow, I bet your customers love you.

Actually they do love him. Have you taken the time to see him at work? I
did.

Anyway you can do what you like.

I didn't realise that geoff needed your permission to do that.

I just hope the customer opts for a replacement and not a repair so
that when (if) it doesn't fix the fault he can send it back under the
distance selling regulations.

You're such a charmer. I hope you get cancer but you cannot always get what
you want.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message

What I posted was perfectly correct

Well, as it happens, it wasn't, the fault lies elsewhere

Yes it was, I never said anything about where the fault was only that
the test method was unreliable as it would not find faults on the PCB.
As it may well be the PCB I was even more correct.

No dennis - not even close

and without that deeper knowledge, which you don't possess, not a chance
of getting to the root of the problem

which is why I told you to keep your ****ing nose out as you don't
have the experience or knowledge to be more than noise in the system.

Such a nice fellow, I bet your customers love you.

done in your life

but big mouthed geof decided to shove is oar in and lie about it.

Nobody lied

You did, just as you did above where you claim I said where the fault was.

Anyway you can do what you like.
I just hope the customer opts for a replacement and not a repair so
that when (if) it doesn't fix the fault he can send it back under the
distance selling regulations.

I think he had the board a couple of years ago, WTF are you on about

Now **** off

everyone else including me has got bored with you

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message

What I posted was perfectly correct

Well, as it happens, it wasn't, the fault lies elsewhere

Yes it was, I never said anything about where the fault was only that the
test method was unreliable as it would not find faults on the PCB.
As it may well be the PCB I was even more correct.

No dennis - not even close

Go on then explain just exactly what was wrong with what I said.

and without that deeper knowledge, which you don't possess, not a chance
of getting to the root of the problem

I'm not trying to find a fault with his boiler.

which is why I told you to keep your ****ing nose out as you don't have
the experience or knowledge to be more than noise in the system.

Such a nice fellow, I bet your customers love you.

in your life

but big mouthed geof decided to shove is oar in and lie about it.

Nobody lied

You did, just as you did above where you claim I said where the fault was.

Anyway you can do what you like.
I just hope the customer opts for a replacement and not a repair so that
when (if) it doesn't fix the fault he can send it back under the distance
selling regulations.

I think he had the board a couple of years ago, WTF are you on about

Now **** off

everyone else including me has got bored with you

Well if you didn't keep posting lies and insults I wouldn't bother with you
at all.

As it is if you want people to know what an arsehole you are just carry on.

Personally I would prefer it if you killfiled me.
I don't need arseholes reading my posts.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

Well if you didn't keep posting lies and insults I wouldn't bother with
you at all.

No lies, plenty of insults now ...