Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Boiler not striking up (again)!

In message , "Simon (Dark
Angel)" writes
"geoff" wrote in message...
Can you be in front of the boiler tomorrow

I appreciate the offer, however I don't get back from work till 530 pm

Don't suppose you'll still be available at that time?

Unlikely

might be able to sort something out saturday

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"Simon (Dark Angel)" darkangel5@NO SPAM lineone.net wrote in message
.. .

With the plugs connected (and the power off) I checked for continuity
between where the cable terminates in the plug, and the solder joint on
the back of the PCB, and got a continuity reading on all terminals.

That tests the conductivity of the solder.
A common failure on PCBs is that the pad lifts from the board and breaks
the copper track that connects to the pad.
You need to do the test between the pad and another on the same track and
do a visual check with a magnifier.
If its broken you will need to run a piece of wire to repair the track.

Dennis - you are entering territory where you know less than you know
about most things you know **** all about

I on the other hand, really do know how to get to the bottom of this

so be a good boy and **** off and leave me to it

You are a pratt, what I said was perfectly true.
Are you worried he might fix it without your help?
You appear to have ignored such an obvious point.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
[...]

It might be right in general, it's not apt

Are you worried he might fix it without your help?
You appear to have ignored such an obvious point.

Unlikely, you clueless ****

You will at best give general pointers which is noise in the system

You don't have the knowledge or experience of this particular pcb and
its specific problems

I, on the other hand, do

I am trying to lead him down a path whereby I can home in on the actual
source of the problem

go and drink some creosote or something

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"Simon (Dark Angel)" darkangel5@NO SPAM lineone.net wrote in message

With the plugs connected (and the power off) I checked for continuity
between where the cable terminates in the plug, and the solder joint
on the back of the PCB, and got a continuity reading on all
terminals.

That tests the conductivity of the solder.
A common failure on PCBs is that the pad lifts from the board and
breaks the copper track that connects to the pad.
You need to do the test between the pad and another on the same track
and do a visual check with a magnifier.
If its broken you will need to run a piece of wire to repair the
track.

Did you read that in the Ladybird book of electronics?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message

It might be right in general, it's not apt

It was pointing out the deficiencies of the test method used to check
connectivity.
Only a pratt like you would assume the connectivity was OK after being told
it was using that method of testing.
BTW I have fixed and modded more PCBs than you have ever seen.
At least 8 of the ones currently used in the UK exchange network were
designed, tracked, commissioned, modded and tested by me before they were
put into production to make thousands of them.
They are not pathetic little boiler parts either, they range from parts of a
"bit slice" processor to memory cards, IO controllers, X25 communications
cards and a few others that you wouldn't have a clue about. And I wrote the
software that runs on many of them. What do you do?.. fix fans!

I wouldn't be surprised if you just want to get down to telling him he needs
a new PCB so you can sell him one.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 08:45:29 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

BTW I have fixed and modded more PCBs than you have ever seen. At least
8 of the ones currently used in the UK exchange network were designed,
tracked, commissioned, modded and tested by me before they were put into
production to make thousands of them.

Yet another tale of dennis' varied career (yawn).
--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Skipweasel
writes

Considering how many illiterate ill-mannered morons there out there,
it's surprising how few we get in here.

it's 'cos it's usenet and not a web forum.

--
Mike Tomlinson
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob Eager wrote:
On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 08:45:29 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

BTW I have fixed and modded more PCBs than you have ever seen. At
least 8 of the ones currently used in the UK exchange network were
designed, tracked, commissioned, modded and tested by me before they
were put into production to make thousands of them.

Yet another tale of dennis' varied career (yawn).

I wonder if that was before or after he invented the jet engine?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message...
Unlikely
might be able to sort something out saturday

I'm in all day Saturday if you'll be available on that number then.

--
Best Wishes
Simon (Dark Angel)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "Simon (Dark
Angel)" writes
"geoff" wrote in message...
Unlikely
might be able to sort something out saturday

I'm in all day Saturday if you'll be available on that number then.

Ring me at work, I'll give you my mobile number

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , "Simon (Dark
Angel)" writes
"geoff" wrote in message...
Unlikely
might be able to sort something out saturday

I'm in all day Saturday if you'll be available on that number then.

Ring me at work, I'll give you my mobile number

You never answer it!

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , ARWadsworth
writes
Bob Eager wrote:
On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 08:45:29 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

BTW I have fixed and modded more PCBs than you have ever seen. At
least 8 of the ones currently used in the UK exchange network were
designed, tracked, commissioned, modded and tested by me before they
were put into production to make thousands of them.

Yet another tale of dennis' varied career (yawn).

I wonder if that was before or after he invented the jet engine?

What, you mean he farted?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message

It might be right in general, it's not apt

It was pointing out the deficiencies of the test method used to check
connectivity.

No you weren't - he'd already said that he'd checked what you mentioned

Only a pratt like you would assume the connectivity was OK after being
told it was using that method of testing.

I hadn't made any assumptions - show where I did

BTW I have fixed and modded more PCBs than you have ever seen.

Given that when I was repairing pcbs myself, I was repairing 50-100 pcbs
a day, I really don't think so

And if you think that I am exaggerating, I'm sure that there are people
here that have been to my factory and seen how many we repair.

As usual - your usual ignorant (in the sense of clueless) rants let you
down

At least 8 of the ones currently used in the UK exchange network were
designed, tracked, commissioned, modded and tested by me before they
were put into production to make thousands of them.

So what?

They are not pathetic little boiler parts either, they range from parts
of a "bit slice" processor to memory cards, IO controllers, X25
communications cards and a few others that you wouldn't have a clue
about. And I wrote the software that runs on many of them. What do you
do?.. fix fans!

Worked on the armament control system electronics for Eurofighter,
Various other bits of avionics for Airbus, I designed the power control
for the eurocopter (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurocopter_Tiger)
Modulation control for the adaptive optics for a high power laser system
(Germany's "star wars") , designed the electronics for the BDPU
experiment in spacelab etc etc ...

err ... do I go on ?

And what did you do ? make switching boards for system X or something,
how exotic

Whatever you actually did, if you were writing the software as well as
building the hardware, it can't been much of an outfit. Any project of
any note would have its own software design team, so you are either
talking ******** or it was a mickey mouse project

A failure of a middle manager some miserable Marconi project until you
were given early retirement

And what was I doing while you were festering away in your twilight
years day after day in some dreary converted ex-army shack?

I was I was gadding around Indonesia, Bali one week, Sumatra the next
supervising the commissioning of microwave links

It doesn't get much better than that, effectively two years paid
holiday, great ex-pat life, sunshine every day

And what was the highlight of your day ? waiting for the bun lady to
come round

What a pathetic little man you are

I wouldn't be surprised if you just want to get down to telling him he
needs a new PCB so you can sell him one.

Well you might not, bit then again if you had a bit up top you might
have noticed that I've done the exact opposite

glass of white wine for the lady

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message

It might be right in general, it's not apt

It was pointing out the deficiencies of the test method used to check
connectivity.

No you weren't - he'd already said that he'd checked what you mentioned

No he had not.

[...]

I didn't build hardware, we had machines and trained people for that.
I commissioned, that's debugging and fixing problems in the design as I
don't expect you to know something that difficult.

it can't been much of an outfit. Any project of any note would have its
own software design team,

there were several software teams and several hardware teams.
Some only did hardware and some only did software, but I could do both.
I even did some ASIC designs if you know what they are.

There were several hundred engineers working on the project BTW.

Just because you can't do multiple things doesn't mean its the norm, it just
means you are thicker than others.

so you are either talking ******** or it was a mickey mouse project

You obviously don't have a clue how electronics is actually designed.
You just make it up.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , ARWadsworth
writes
geoff wrote:
In message , "Simon (Dark
Angel)" writes
"geoff" wrote in message...
Unlikely
might be able to sort something out saturday

I'm in all day Saturday if you'll be available on that number then.

Ring me at work, I'll give you my mobile number

You never answer it!

Aah, but if I know that someone's going to ring at a certain time, I can
dig it out

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

Whatever you actually did, if you were writing the software as well
as building the hardware,

I didn't build hardware, we had machines and trained people for that.
I commissioned,

Commissioning ?

Hardly front line design then

that's debugging and fixing problems in the design as I don't expect
you to know something that difficult.

Not where the clever people are put, is it

So lets put it in real terms - you were a test engineer

it can't been much of an outfit. Any project of any note would have
its own software design team,

there were several software teams and several hardware teams.
Some only did hardware and some only did software, but I could do both.
I even did some ASIC designs if you know what they are.

A test wallah

Not bright enough to be front line design. Is your name the one that
appears on the design?

No,

There were several hundred engineers working on the project BTW.

Yeah, I've worked on big military projects within Marconi, I know how
the system works. Test engineers such as yourself would not be
responsible for qualified software. So you programmed a couple of ASICs
.... big deal

anyone who mentions that as a highlight of his career really is grasping
at straws

Just because you can't do multiple things doesn't mean its the norm, it
just means you are thicker than others.

WTF are you on about, retard?

You're making it up as you go along, big companies don't work in the way
that your dreams do

so you are either talking ******** or it was a mickey mouse project

You obviously don't have a clue how electronics is actually designed.
You just make it up.

I have only worked as an employee for two years of my working life, the
rest of the time was working as a contractor until I started CET

People who don't have a clue don't last in the contracting world -
prolly why you remained a permie all your life. I was a contractor for
15 years until I started my own business. I've been running that quite
successfully for 19 years now, I can't be that thick

There is hardware in space, on planes, in ships (SCOT) with my name on
as being the designer

And you?

Any patents?

Any exciting or interesting job locations?

No, just a brain dead middle management permie without the ******** to
break out and get a real job

A bit of a loser

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes
What do you do?.. fix fans!

Here's the real rub, kickass boi

I don't do anything anymore

I don't even pick up a soldering iron

I don't even go into work if I don't want to

I can take as much time off as I want

.... and I still get paid

I have employees to do everything for me

You might think you're clever (others might disagree), but I no longer
need to be clever. or punctual, or deferential

I don't actually have to work to get paid anymore

.... and you programmed a couple of ASICs

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message...
Ring me at work, I'll give you my mobile number

I'll struggle to ring anyone whilst I'm at work as my mobile phone's had it.

I'll send you an email through your website.

--
Best Wishes
Simon (Dark Angel)
http://www.realmofhorror.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

Whatever you actually did, if you were writing the software as well as
building the hardware,

I didn't build hardware, we had machines and trained people for that.
I commissioned,

Commissioning ?

Hardly front line design then

You like to snip stuff so that you can make stuff up I see.

that's debugging and fixing problems in the design as I don't expect you
to know something that difficult.

Not where the clever people are put, is it

So lets put it in real terms - you were a test engineer

it can't been much of an outfit. Any project of any note would have its
own software design team,

there were several software teams and several hardware teams.
Some only did hardware and some only did software, but I could do both.
I even did some ASIC designs if you know what they are.

A test wallah

Not bright enough to be front line design. Is your name the one that
appears on the design?

No,

There were several hundred engineers working on the project BTW.

Yeah, I've worked on big military projects within Marconi,

Marconi *never* did any military stuff (apart from a small company that made
aircraft windows).
You don't even know who/what Marconi was.

I know how the system works.

Obviously not as you can't even get the company correct.

Test engineers such as yourself would not be responsible for qualified
software. So you programmed a couple of ASICs ... big deal

anyone who mentions that as a highlight of his career really is grasping
at straws

I know you are as you are the only one to do so and you even got that wrong.

You don't even know the difference between testing and commissioning or even
the fact that its quite normal for the designers to debug the first off
units.
Its not like a boiler where you plug in a couple of cables and check that it
reads the levels OK and switches a couple of relays. They plug into
backplanes and talk to 30+ other cards over multiple serial and parallel
buses. And that's just a small part of the system.

Oh and it has to stay working 365x24 for 20 years with no down time for
upgrades or repairs.

Just because you can't do multiple things doesn't mean its the norm, it
just means you are thicker than others.

WTF are you on about, retard?

To thick to understand?
Ask one of your friends to explain.

You're making it up as you go along, big companies don't work in the way
that your dreams do

so you are either talking ******** or it was a mickey mouse project

You obviously don't have a clue how electronics is actually designed.
You just make it up.

I have only worked as an employee for two years of my working life, the
rest of the time was working as a contractor until I started CET

People who don't have a clue don't last in the contracting world - prolly
why you remained a permie all your life. I was a contractor for 15 years
until I started my own business. I've been running that quite successfully
for 19 years now, I can't be that thick

There is hardware in space, on planes, in ships (SCOT) with my name on as
being the designer

And you?

Just a few thousand places that a few million people use everyday.

Any patents?

Yes.

Any exciting or interesting job locations?

No I just went on holiday to them.
Not being an installation engineer it wasn't required.

No, just a brain dead middle management permie without the ******** to
break out and get a real job

--
A bit of a loser
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 08:06:48 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

Marconi *never* did any military stuff (apart from a small company that
made aircraft windows).
You don't even know who/what Marconi was.

They started with military radio in 1899!

Not to mention underwater systems, and many more.

You really *are* ignorant (or, more likely, trying to score a point)

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 08:06:48 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

Marconi *never* did any military stuff (apart from a small company that
made aircraft windows).
You don't even know who/what Marconi was.

They started with military radio in 1899!

Marconi spent forty years developing

"Ground-based air defence and missiles

Naval surveillance and weapon systems

Electronic control systems for all defence
applications"

http://www.radarpages.co.uk/download/p172.pdf
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 09:16:01 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 08:06:48 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

Marconi *never* did any military stuff (apart from a small company
that made aircraft windows).
You don't even know who/what Marconi was.

They started with military radio in 1899!

Marconi spent forty years developing

"Ground-based air defence and missiles

Naval surveillance and weapon systems

Electronic control systems for all defence applications"

http://www.radarpages.co.uk/download/p172.pdf

Wait for the dennis wriggle - "I didn't say that..."

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , geoff
writes

[megachomp]

What a pathetic little man you are

I kind of get the impression you don't like dennis very much.

--
Mike Tomlinson
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 08:06:48 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

Marconi *never* did any military stuff (apart from a small company that
made aircraft windows).
You don't even know who/what Marconi was.

They started with military radio in 1899!

Not to mention underwater systems, and many more.

You really *are* ignorant (or, more likely, trying to score a point)

There was no Marconi plc in 1899.

No Marconi plc company ever did military contracts.

Sounds like you are ignorant.

Geof never worked on a Marconi military contract as he claimed.

He really doesn't have a clue and is making it up to score points.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
o.uk...
Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 08:06:48 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

Marconi *never* did any military stuff (apart from a small company that
made aircraft windows).
You don't even know who/what Marconi was.

They started with military radio in 1899!

Marconi spent forty years developing

No they didn't.
That is Marconi Defence Systems which is part of BAe systems.

It has nothing to do with Marconi plc.

Different projects, different owners, different working practices, different
everything.

I bet you were one of the people that used to phone the switch board and
complain about us selling arms and even phone radio stations to complain
every time there was a news announcement.

"Ground-based air defence and missiles

Naval surveillance and weapon systems

Electronic control systems for all defence
applications"

http://www.radarpages.co.uk/download/p172.pdf

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 08:06:48 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

Marconi *never* did any military stuff (apart from a small company
that made aircraft windows).
You don't even know who/what Marconi was.

They started with military radio in 1899!

Marconi spent forty years developing

"Ground-based air defence and missiles

Naval surveillance and weapon systems

Electronic control systems for all defence applications"

http://www.radarpages.co.uk/download/p172.pdf

Wait for the dennis wriggle - "I didn't say that..."

Are you going to wriggle now you know I am correct unlike you!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes
There were several hundred engineers working on the project BTW.

Yeah, I've worked on big military projects within Marconi,

Marconi *never* did any military stuff (apart from a small company that
made aircraft windows).
You don't even know who/what Marconi was.

Only the biggest electronics defence contractor in the country

I think that statement has just confirmed you as a joke that nobody can
take seriously

I know how the system works.

Obviously not as you can't even get the company correct.

Test engineers such as yourself would not be responsible for
qualified software. So you programmed a couple of ASICs ... big deal

anyone who mentions that as a highlight of his career really is
grasping at straws

I know you are as you are the only one to do so and you even got that wrong.

You don't even know the difference between testing and commissioning or
even the fact that its quite normal for the designers to debug the
first off units.

You just said that you were in commissioning

That is not design

Its not like a boiler where you plug in a couple of cables and check
that it reads the levels OK and switches a couple of relays. They plug
into backplanes and talk to 30+ other cards over multiple serial and
parallel buses. And that's just a small part of the system.

Yeah, and ? Who do you think is going to be impressed?

And FYI - I've only ever seen the inside of about 4-5 boilers in my life

Oh and it has to stay working 365x24 for 20 years with no down time for
upgrades or repairs.

Really ? So what ?

Sticking with Marconi, most of my time there was spent in design of
space hardware (MArecs for anyone who has more of a clue than dennis)

You can't really get up there with a soldering iron either

[...]

Urinals?

Any patents?

Yes.

Any exciting or interesting job locations?

No I just went on holiday to them.

Sort of missed the point, didn't you

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Marconi *never* did any military stuff (apart from a small company that
made aircraft windows).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marconi_Electronic_Systems

"Between 1945 and GEC's demerger of its defence business in 1999, the
company became one of the world's most important defence contractors. "

I don't really need to add anything to that, do I ?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 08:06:48 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

Marconi *never* did any military stuff (apart from a small company that
made aircraft windows).
You don't even know who/what Marconi was.

They started with military radio in 1899!

Not to mention underwater systems, and many more.

You really *are* ignorant (or, more likely, trying to score a point)

There was no Marconi plc in 1899.

No Marconi plc company ever did military contracts.

Sounds like you are ignorant.

Geof never worked on a Marconi military contract as he claimed.

He really doesn't have a clue and is making it up to score points.

Certainly did you waste of 10cc of spunk

I worked on Enhanced SCOT at MSDS Stanmore and Nimrod AWACS at Marconi
Avionivs at Hemel Hempstead

I will state it again as you are thick.
That is not a part of Marconi and never has been.
You did not work for Marconi.
I think you are making it all up as you really should know what company you
worked for and you plainly don't.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message

Marconi *never* did any military stuff (apart from a small company that
made aircraft windows).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marconi_Electronic_Systems

"Between 1945 and GEC's demerger of its defence business in 1999, the
company became one of the world's most important defence contractors. "

I don't really need to add anything to that, do I ?

No you still didn't work for Marconi.
You are just wrong and can't admit it.
Marconi Electronics Systems has about as much to do with Marconi plc as ctld
ltd has, absolutely nothing.
Do you think your company is a part of McDonalds?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
[...]

Oh do **** off you tedious, clueless little cretin

You've dug yourself into another hole and you're trying to pretend your
way out

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
[...]

Its quite simple.. I worked for Marconi, you didn't.
You just can't admit that you didn't even know who you worked for (if you
did).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
[...]

Have you got a valid point?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message

Have you got a valid point?

Why don't you go and stop some kitchen appliances from fitting.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 22:00:42 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message

Have you got a valid point?

Why don't you go and stop some kitchen appliances from fitting.

Rattled, and still wriggling.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message

Have you got a valid point?

Why don't you go and stop some kitchen appliances from fitting.

Well that is better than setting them on fire.

Now come on, make your point. You must have one. Some sort of little secret
about a plc that you are keeping to yourself.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes
Geof never worked on a Marconi military contract as he claimed.

He really doesn't have a clue and is making it up to score points.

Certainly did you waste of 10cc of spunk

I worked on Enhanced SCOT at MSDS Stanmore and Nimrod AWACS at
Marconi Avionivs at Hemel Hempstead

I will state it again as you are thick.
That is not a part of Marconi and never has been.
You did not work for Marconi.
I think you are making it all up as you really should know what
company you worked for and you plainly don't.

Oh do **** off you tedious, clueless little cretin

You've dug yourself into another hole and you're trying to pretend
your way out

Its quite simple.. I worked for Marconi, you didn't.

Which marconi and where?

You just can't admit that you didn't even know who you worked for (if
you did).

Shall I just copy and paste from above

I worked on Enhanced SCOT at MSDS Stanmore and Nimrod AWACS at

Marconi Avionivs at Hemel Hempstead

and

Oh do **** off you tedious, clueless little cretin

You've dug yourself into another hole and you're trying to pretend
your way out

How can you be so stupid as to dispute what is a matter of provable
historic fact

I realise that you have personality problems, just try and keep them
under control eh?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 08:06:48 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

Marconi *never* did any military stuff (apart from a small company
that made aircraft windows).
You don't even know who/what Marconi was.

They started with military radio in 1899!

Not to mention underwater systems, and many more.

You really *are* ignorant (or, more likely, trying to score a point)

There was no Marconi plc in 1899.

No Marconi plc company ever did military contracts.

Sounds like you are ignorant.

Geof never worked on a Marconi military contract as he claimed.

He really doesn't have a clue and is making it up to score points.

Certainly did you waste of 10cc of spunk

But whos 10cc of spunk?

His mother only knows the name of the ship that was in dock when she
conceived and not the full list list of sperm depositors.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message

Have you got a valid point?

Why don't you go and stop some kitchen appliances from fitting.

Looks like 10cc is getting flustered

could it be that he is going to finally admit that he's wrong?

Dennis is A SIC *******

ha ha

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes
[...]

How can you be so stupid as to actually keep posting evidence that you
didn't work for Marconi plc and not actually realise that you worked for a
division of BAe systems which had nothing to do with Marconi plc.
I still think you are making it up, if you weren't you would have admitted
your error by now.

I realise that you have personality problems, just try and keep them under
control eh?

Its you that thinks you are always right even when you post stuff that
proves you are wrong.
As for the others they are really stupid for believing you.