Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Gas Tumble Drier

Another thread mentioned gas tumble dyiers.

I am interested in one but would like to know the gas side of things.

I see that it must be vented to remove the combustion products and
that is fair enough.

As to the gas side, I suppose that a 15mm supply would be ok, but if
the suitable source of supply is not adjacent then having it fitted
could add a fairly hefty 50% to the cost of the appliance??

Also am I likely to find an appropriate fitter for a tumble drier??

Cheers for any comments.

Leaky Tumble Drier Endulini UK diy 2 September 26th 10 12:32 PM
Which tumble drier...? Lobster UK diy 49 July 7th 06 03:26 AM
Venting my tumble drier Grahammazy UK diy 7 January 14th 05 02:58 PM
venting tumble drier through roof? Derek UK diy 3 May 19th 04 11:33 PM
Tumble Drier in Bathroom Fredrick Skoog UK diy 6 January 10th 04 01:29 PM