Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Leaky Tumble Drier

Hi All,

The water sensor on my Zanussi TC 7114W condensing drier doesn't seem to be
working, does anyone have any idea where it is located so I can check to see
if it needs fluff or something cleaned off?

Cheers

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Endulini" wrote:
Hi All,

The water sensor on my Zanussi TC 7114W condensing drier doesn't seem to
be working, does anyone have any idea where it is located so I can check
to see if it needs fluff or something cleaned off?

Cheers

If it is anything like the Creda condensing dryer there is a pump as the
back bottom edge and two pipes leading up to the top and into the water
collection tank. You could try taking the cover off the pump and see if it
needs the gunge cleaning out.

--
Each time someone stands up for an ideal or acts to improve the lot of
others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a little ripple of

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Endulini" wrote:
Hi All,

The water sensor on my Zanussi TC 7114W condensing drier doesn't seem to
be working, does anyone have any idea where it is located so I can check
to see if it needs fluff or something cleaned off?

Cheers

If this problem hasn't been solved try
free.uk.diy.domestic-appliance-repair.

--
Each time someone stands up for an ideal or acts to improve the lot of
others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a little ripple of
hope.
Robert F. Kennedy

Tumble drier or dishwasher - which would you choose? [email protected] UK diy 27 August 4th 08 11:55 PM
Which tumble drier...? Lobster UK diy 49 July 7th 06 03:26 AM
Venting my tumble drier Grahammazy UK diy 7 January 14th 05 02:58 PM
venting tumble drier through roof? Derek UK diy 3 May 19th 04 11:33 PM
Tumble Drier in Bathroom Fredrick Skoog UK diy 6 January 10th 04 01:29 PM