Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Shower Screen over bath

Hi all,
I have just had a over bath shower fitted by my landlord, and wanted
to fit a fixed shower screen at one end of the bath.
A opening one seems to be a waste as there is no need, and I hoped a fixed
one would be cheaper.

The cheapest at B&Q seems to be an opening one at "48.98
Model: 0000003691977

But I cant find a fixed one?
Any thoughts please?
Mick.