Posted to uk.d-i-y
sm_jamieson

Default outasight bath shower screen

Anyone got a look at one of these:
http://www.bathroommarquee.co.uk/outasight.htm
Impressions ?
Simon.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave

sm_jamieson wrote:
Anyone got a look at one of these:
http://www.bathroommarquee.co.uk/outasight.htm
Impressions ?

I can't see much point in it. Just put the shower curtain away a little
damp and it will come out black.

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message .com
from "sm_jamieson" contains these words:

Anyone got a look at one of these:
http://www.bathroommarquee.co.uk/outasight.htm
Impressions ?
Simon.

Can't see it lasting ten minutes in our house. If the kids don't swing
on it the wife'll lurch into it.

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y
sm_jamieson

Dave wrote:
sm_jamieson wrote:
Anyone got a look at one of these:
http://www.bathroommarquee.co.uk/outasight.htm
Impressions ?

I can't see much point in it. Just put the shower curtain away a little
damp and it will come out black.

Dave

It says that it uses a special material and you can put it away wet
without
any problems ...
Simon.

Where to buy small glass bath screen? Dave UK diy 19 April 25th 06 02:14 PM
Shower bath mixer tap woes Andy UK diy 8 August 22nd 05 03:43 PM
converting shower to bath Melissa Home Repair 2 January 18th 05 12:30 AM
Problem with fitting shower screen Broadback UK diy 2 November 26th 04 07:23 PM
Shower Screen Seal Needed Stuart UK diy 3 November 14th 03 10:14 AM