Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Can anyone identify this bath/shower screen?

Mark wrote:

Hi,

I have a bath/shower screen which is about 3 years old. It's a five
panel folding (concertina) type with an aluminium finish. Part of it
is bent so I need a spare but don't know what make it is. Can
anyone help me identify it please?

Pictures he-

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1840/image1ga8.jpg
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4603/image2op1.jpg
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6356/image3yj1.jpg

Thanks, Mark.

It looks very similar to my rather older screen made by Aqualona. Try
contacting them at http://www.aqualona.com/ to see whether they recognise
yours. They were quite helpful about supplying some new seals for mine a few
years ago.

HTH.
--
Cheers,
Roger

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 22:36:39 -0000, "Roger Mills"

Mark wrote:

Hi,

I have a bath/shower screen which is about 3 years old. It's a five
panel folding (concertina) type with an aluminium finish. Part of it
is bent so I need a spare but don't know what make it is. Can
anyone help me identify it please?

Pictures he-

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1840/image1ga8.jpg
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4603/image2op1.jpg
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6356/image3yj1.jpg

Thanks, Mark.

It looks very similar to my rather older screen made by Aqualona. Try
contacting them at http://www.aqualona.com/ to see whether they recognise
yours. They were quite helpful about supplying some new seals for mine a few
years ago.

Thanks, I'll contact them now.

Cheers, Mark.