Buzby

Default Glass shower/bath screen bottom seal replacement

I've got a glass shower screen of indeterminate make and vintage (no
markings that I can see) that goes along the top of the bath - the 'wiper
blade' on the bottom of the door is fubarred - anyone got any ideas as to
who stocks a range of these blades?

TIA

Buzby

BigWallop

"Buzby" wrote in message
I've got a glass shower screen of indeterminate make and vintage (no
markings that I can see) that goes along the top of the bath - the 'wiper
blade' on the bottom of the door is fubarred - anyone got any ideas as to
who stocks a range of these blades?

TIA

Buzby

Some car body repairers and windscreen installers have seal strip that may
just be a fit for your screen, remembering that rubber strips can be easily
cut with scissors to make then fit. If you get something thick enough, you
can probably cut it down to match your fitting needs.

Autolycus

"Buzby" wrote in message
I've got a glass shower screen of indeterminate make and vintage (no
markings that I can see) that goes along the top of the bath - the
'wiper blade' on the bottom of the door is fubarred - anyone got any
ideas as to who stocks a range of these blades?

http://www.rubbertrim.co.uk/

Which reminds me - mine's fubarred, too.

--
Kevin Poole
**Use current month and year to reply (e.g. )***

Buzby

I've got a glass shower screen of indeterminate make and vintage (no
markings that I can see) that goes along the top of the bath - the 'wiper
blade' on the bottom of the door is fubarred - anyone got any ideas as to
who stocks a range of these blades?

http://www.rubbertrim.co.uk/

Which reminds me - mine's fubarred, too.

Thanks - I'd completey forgotten about these guys - bit silly as I used to
work just around the corner from them!

Cheers

Buzby