Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

Default Fixing leak - inflatable pool

Got an 8ft pool with an inflatable top ring.

Trouble is I've got a puncture on the seam which makes it impossible
to stick a patch on. Any other suggestions?
Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

"paulfoel" wrote in message
Got an 8ft pool with an inflatable top ring.

Trouble is I've got a puncture on the seam which makes it impossible
to stick a patch on. Any other suggestions?

Yes - a "static kill" followed by a "bottom kill". Works every time :-)

--
Martin

Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

On 2010-08-12, Martin wrote:

"paulfoel" wrote in message
Got an 8ft pool with an inflatable top ring.

Trouble is I've got *a puncture on the seam which makes it impossible
to stick a patch on. Any other suggestions?

Stick a patch on with "Sticks Like ****". That's how I repaired the leak
on my 12' pool - it leaked (air) where the inflatable top ring was joined to
the side.

What's more, SLS works underwater, so you don't need to drain the pool.

--
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 5th day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3176
Celebrate Zaraday

Thats where mines leaking too. Might buy some of that stuff. Never
heard of it before...

Fixing small gas leak? Joe J Home Repair 13 June 18th 10 10:49 PM
Fixing washing machine leak jim UK diy 0 April 8th 08 01:44 PM
Winter Pool LEAK? New pool owners need help. [email protected] Home Repair 8 January 23rd 07 01:19 AM
cheap inflatable pool problem RayV Home Repair 0 July 24th 06 04:50 PM
Roofing problem - fixing leak? Doug Kanter Home Repair 8 January 6th 05 03:23 AM