Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
paulfoel paulfoel is offline

Default Fixing leak - inflatable pool

On 12 Aug, 17:41, Huge wrote:
On 2010-08-12, Martin wrote:

"paulfoel" wrote in message
Got an 8ft pool with an inflatable top ring.

Trouble is I've got *a puncture on the seam which makes it impossible
to stick a patch on. Any other suggestions?

Stick a patch on with "Sticks Like ****". That's how I repaired the leak
on my 12' pool - it leaked (air) where the inflatable top ring was joined to
the side.

What's more, SLS works underwater, so you don't need to drain the pool.

--
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 5th day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3176
Celebrate Zaraday

Thats where mines leaking too. Might buy some of that stuff. Never
heard of it before...