Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Washing machine parts.

Can anyone recommend an online washine machine parts supplier?

The door has broken where it joints the top hinge due to someone leaning on
it as they haul the washing out. If we get 'the man' out it's going to cost
at least £100 so I'm going to have a go.

mark

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/07/2010 14:41, mark wrote:
wrote in message
On 02/07/2010 14:26, mark wrote:
Can anyone recommend an online washine machine parts supplier?

The door has broken where it joints the top hinge due to someone leaning
on
it as they haul the washing out. If we get 'the man' out it's going to
cost
at least £100 so I'm going to have a go.

What brand?

Bosch XLM 1600

Spares are available direct from bosch:

http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/quick-li...cessories.html
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 14:58:01 +0100, Jim wrote:

On 02/07/2010 14:41, mark wrote:
wrote in message
On 02/07/2010 14:26, mark wrote:
Can anyone recommend an online washine machine parts supplier?

The door has broken where it joints the top hinge due to someone
leaning on
it as they haul the washing out. If we get 'the man' out it's going
to cost
at least £100 so I'm going to have a go.

What brand?

Bosch XLM 1600

Spares are available direct from bosch:

http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/quick-li...e/spare-parts-

accessories.html

Exploded diagrams online, and delivery is quick too.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"mark" wrote in message
o.uk...
Can anyone recommend an online washine machine parts supplier?

The door has broken where it joints the top hinge due to someone leaning
on it as they haul the washing out. If we get 'the man' out it's going to
cost at least £100 so I'm going to have a go.

mark

If you really do mean the whole door needs replacing, I should think it
would cost that much anyway.
There are quite a few mail order spares places for household appliances. If
you search with the model number you will find some. It pays to search
quite widely and be imaginative with your terms as some sellers websites are
not very easy to find things on, and the prices vary quite a bit too.

Siemens washing machine parts online?.. tony sayer UK diy 1 December 31st 07 11:37 AM
Bosch washing machine - parts enquiry jamma-plusser UK diy 3 October 20th 07 12:51 PM
Washing machine parts Vernon UK diy 2 June 5th 05 11:38 AM
Blomberg washing machine parts Mike C UK diy 2 December 15th 04 04:11 PM
Washing machine parts suppliers Alan UK diy 10 October 19th 04 03:16 AM