Vernon

Default Washing machine parts

I am having trouble locating parts for our Baumatic BHWD12 washer dryer, all
the local domestic goods people have no listings for it. All I want is a new
drive belt, I have managed to repair everything else. Spoke to Baumatic and
they want to send an engineer at a cost of £70, but the part would be free!!

The second problem is the original belt was in about 10 little pieces, so I
am unable to accurately size it up. I used a tape and got an approx
measurement of 120cm, it is a V belt, but it is a light sand colour not
black. There does not appear to be any adjustment for belt tension, so I
assume it is a stretchy belt.

Can anyone help please?

Bob Eager

On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 07:06:31 UTC, "Vernon"
wrote:

I am having trouble locating parts for our Baumatic BHWD12 washer dryer, all
the local domestic goods people have no listings for it. All I want is a new
drive belt, I have managed to repair everything else. Spoke to Baumatic and
they want to send an engineer at a cost of £70, but the part would be free!!

Can anyone help please?

Ring CPC tomorrow.... 08701 20 25 30

They don't list most parts in their catalogue or on the website, but can
usually source them. Small order charge applies but you'll be way below
the 70 quid!

David Lang

Hi Vernon

I am having trouble locating parts for our Baumatic BHWD12 washer dryer,
all the local domestic goods people have no listings for it. All I want is
a new drive belt, I have managed to repair everything else. Spoke to
Baumatic and they want to send an engineer at a cost of £70, but the part
would be free!!

Try http://www.partscenter.co.uk/hrpc/default.html they are one of the
biggest parts suppliers to the repair trade and they do sell to the public.

Dave