Posted to uk.d-i-y
Spamlet Spamlet is offline

Default Washing machine parts.

"mark" wrote in message
o.uk...
Can anyone recommend an online washine machine parts supplier?

The door has broken where it joints the top hinge due to someone leaning
on it as they haul the washing out. If we get 'the man' out it's going to
cost at least £100 so I'm going to have a go.

mark

If you really do mean the whole door needs replacing, I should think it
would cost that much anyway.
There are quite a few mail order spares places for household appliances. If
you search with the model number you will find some. It pays to search
quite widely and be imaginative with your terms as some sellers websites are
not very easy to find things on, and the prices vary quite a bit too.