Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wafty shed base revisited

The wafty shed base upon which I was supposed to erect a metal shed has been
'repaired'

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ction=organize

You should have seen it before - this is a major improvement!

5 x 1 tonne/metre bags of ballast!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 11:50:44 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
The wafty shed base upon which I was supposed to erect a metal shed has been
'repaired'

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ction=organize

You should have seen it before - this is a major improvement!
5 x 1 tonne/metre bags of ballast!

The experts at work. ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ction=organize

Why does this divert to the Photobucket homepage? Any ideas?
Registration is not compulsory for viewing surely?
TIA
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Peter Johnson wrote:

"The Medway Handyman" wrote:

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ction=organize

Why does this divert to the Photobucket homepage?

Remove the /?action=organize from the end of the URL

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 12:41:01 +0100, Peter Johnson wrote:

On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 11:50:44 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...wafty%20base/?

action=organize

Why does this divert to the Photobucket homepage? Any ideas?
Registration is not compulsory for viewing surely? TIA

Remove the /?action=organize. It's spelt 'meican anyway.
R.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 11:50:44 +0100, The Medway Handyman wrote:

The wafty shed base upon which I was supposed to erect a metal shed has
been 'repaired'

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...wafty%20base/?

action=organize

You should have seen it before - this is a major improvement!

5 x 1 tonne/metre bags of ballast!

Someone is going to be in the market for a lot of steps!
R.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman
wibbled on Saturday 19 June 2010 11:50

The wafty shed base upon which I was supposed to erect a metal shed has
been 'repaired'

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ction=organize

You should have seen it before - this is a major improvement!

5 x 1 tonne/metre bags of ballast!

Bloody hell - that's a lot of concrete at the near end, and I'm presuming
the far end is the original just showing?

Who did the original - a ****ed blind man?

BTW what method out of the 600 suggested did you use in the end?

--
Tim Watts

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"TheOldFellow" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 11:50:44 +0100, The Medway Handyman wrote:

The wafty shed base upon which I was supposed to erect a metal

shed has
been 'repaired'

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...wafty%20base/?
action=organize

You should have seen it before - this is a major improvement!

5 x 1 tonne/metre bags of ballast!

Someone is going to be in the market for a lot of steps!
R.

I think I'd want to shutter up in decent boards some 4 inches away
from that mess and encase it in a good quality concrete.to leave nice
clean lines to the perimeter.

I have a similar job coming up later this year where a shed on a
concrete base has been put too low relative to the surroundings, so
fills with water, also the concrete base is cracked. I'm casting a new
base 8 inches higher but totally encapsulating the existing so no
joins will be visible. Then the shed will be rebuilt.

AWEM

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Watts wrote:
The Medway Handyman
wibbled on Saturday 19 June 2010 11:50

The wafty shed base upon which I was supposed to erect a metal shed
has been 'repaired'

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ction=organize

You should have seen it before - this is a major improvement!

5 x 1 tonne/metre bags of ballast!

Bloody hell - that's a lot of concrete at the near end, and I'm
presuming the far end is the original just showing?

Who did the original - a ****ed blind man?

Their gardener.

BTW what method out of the 600 suggested did you use in the end?

I used the 'turn the job down & let someone else do it' method :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 12:49:00 +0100, Andy Burns
wrote:

Why does this divert to the Photobucket homepage?

Remove the /?action=organize from the end of the URL

Thanks. I got into it via the TMH's other link.

Wafty shed base The Medway Handyman[_2_] UK diy 62 June 9th 10 06:45 PM
Shed base David UK diy 0 April 26th 10 11:12 AM
Shed Base Arthur 51 UK diy 7 July 25th 09 04:45 PM
shed base coco[_2_] UK diy 6 August 19th 07 03:29 AM
Shed base help [email protected] UK diy 6 August 28th 06 12:14 AM