Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
srt srt is offline

Default Electrical wiring query.

Hi,
As in header - - I am currently in the process of tidying up some wiring and
plugs in my garage.
I am replacing an old metal 4 plug socket block and want to fit two new 2
plug metal boxes like these or the cheaper version from screwfix:

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/...=null&ts=47795

I have a 25mm conduit coming down the wall to the place I am fitting the
boxes and i would appreciate it if somebody could advise what bits I need to
connect the 2 boxes together with and also to the 25mm conduit.
I have looked over the screwfix site and just get a bit confused with the
parts I need - -I was thinking of the galvanised coupler or some sutch?
Thanks.
ps. Hope the link works.
Stuart.

Wiring query cerberus[_2_] UK diy 18 September 30th 07 06:37 PM
Electrical lead query Syke UK diy 3 September 19th 06 03:07 PM
Electrical query David Bennett UK diy 5 September 9th 05 08:03 PM
Electrical trunking query Mark Walters UK diy 6 May 5th 05 06:28 PM
Electrical e-wiring query Jethro UK diy 14 September 17th 04 12:21 AM