Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Free Safety Glasses

This is from 3M and has got to be worth a punt.

http://www.3meyecatchingprotection.co.uk/
--
Regards
Camdor.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jun 13, 9:24*pm, Camdor wrote:
This is from 3M and has got to be worth a *unt.

http://www.3fucofff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/06/2010 21:37, Weatherlawyer wrote:
On Jun 13, 9:24 pm, wrote:
This is from 3M and has got to be worth a *unt.

http://www.3fucofff

Very nice, this is not actually spam but a chance to get free safety
Glasses by clicking on the request a sample link.

your loss

--
Regards
Camdor.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

newsxbRn.31167$Hs4.15793@hurricane...
On Jun 13, 9:24 pm, wrote:
This is from 3M and has got to be worth a *unt.

http://www.3fucofff

Very nice, this is not actually spam but a chance to get free safety
Glasses by clicking on the request a sample link.

your loss

--
Regards
Camdor.

They were offered in an earlier post on the newsgroup. Google for
"Freebies - 3m Safety Specs"

No use to me as I already wear glasses. I ordered 3 pairs for my workmate.

Cheers

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Camdor" wrote in message
This is from 3M and has got to be worth a punt.

http://www.3meyecatchingprotection.co.uk/
--
Regards
Camdor.

Cheers - I've ordered a pair.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/06/2010 21:57, ARWadsworth wrote:

They were offered in an earlier post on the newsgroup. Google for
"Freebies - 3m Safety Specs"

No use to me as I already wear glasses. I ordered 3 pairs for my workmate.

Cheers

Adam

At least one of the designs comes with corrective lenses - 1.5, 2 or 2.5
dioptres - but there doesn't seem to be any way of specifying which
strength you want when requesting a sample.
--
Cheers,
Roger

Safety glasses w bifocals GeoLane at PTD dot NET Metalworking 34 January 31st 09 05:20 PM
safety glasses/bifocals cj Metalworking 3 November 22nd 07 01:55 AM
safety glasses Paul Oman Home Repair 11 September 5th 06 07:19 AM
Anti foq safety glasses Mark UK diy 21 February 1st 06 07:34 PM