Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Flexible USB inspection camera - anyone tried one

A new shop from Sweden called Clas Ohlson has opened in Leeds
recently, I think they have about six other branches in the UK.

They sell some interesting stuff and everything is on their website -
but they don't do mail order so you need to be able to get to a shop.

I wondered if anyone has tried this item and whether it is any good
for (non-medical!) DIY purposes:

http://www.clasohlson.co.uk/Product/...px?id=82487201

They also sell a Velcro-like thing called Duotec which has mushroom
shaped projections on both halves rather than hooks and loops - it
seems a lot stronger than standard Velcro and has to be pushed
together a lot harder to make the two halves connect. It's expensive
too at £3 for a 25cm strip.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
Murmansk69 writes

Is this a ****ing troll or a simpleton or what ?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Murmansk69" wrote in message
A new shop from Sweden called Clas Ohlson has opened in Leeds
recently, I think they have about six other branches in the UK.

Do they sell tablets to cure deja-vu?

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Murmansk69 wrote:
A new shop from Sweden called Clas Ohlson has opened in Leeds
recently, I think they have about six other branches in the UK.

They sell some interesting stuff and everything is on their website -
but they don't do mail order so you need to be able to get to a shop.

I wondered if anyone has tried this item and whether it is any good
for (non-medical!) DIY purposes:

http://www.clasohlson.co.uk/Product/...px?id=82487201

I think you perhaps imagine that this is a fast-changing group?
It isn't - you're asking the same question to the same people.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

On Mon, 3 May 2010 20:53:49 +0100, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

"Murmansk69" wrote in message
A new shop from Sweden called Clas Ohlson has opened in Leeds
recently, I think they have about six other branches in the UK.

Do they sell tablets to cure deja-vu?

Haven't we been here before?

MM