Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bosch multi tool

Hi,
Local Focus DIY has them for £60...seem to be £75 or more elsewhere...
and that is before the 10% OAP discount every day...
David g
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/04/2010 16:17, gilli wrote:
Hi,
Local Focus DIY has them for £60...seem to be £75 or more elsewhere...
and that is before the 10% OAP discount every day...
David g

We haven't got a local Focus and apparently they are sold in store only,
however Amazon seem to sell at same price.
Have ordered one. :-)
Don
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15 Apr, 11:10, Donwill wrote:
On 14/04/2010 16:17, gilli wrote: Hi,
Local Focus DIY has them for 60...seem to be 75 or more elsewhere...
and that is before the 10% OAP discount every day...
David g

We haven't got a local Focus and apparently they are sold in store only,
however *Amazon seem to sell at same price.
Have ordered one. :-)
Don

I got one a couple months ago. So far the flat blade has been
excellent for slicing a sliver of wood off some battens that formed an
external angle but did not quite line up. It was above my head and
horizontal and getting a handsaw in position would have been a
nightmare.
But I expect the greatness to be shown when lifting some floorboards.
I have never had luck with the cutoff hacksaw or circular saw methods.
Simon.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article
,
sm_jamieson wrote:
But I expect the greatness to be shown when lifting some floorboards.
I have never had luck with the cutoff hacksaw or circular saw methods.

My Fein can certainly be used for that - but is painfully slow compared to
the other methods you mention. And given the price of the blades I'd
rather keep them for things nothing else can do.

--
*He's not dead - he's electroencephalographically challenged

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article
,
wrote:

But I expect the greatness to be shown when lifting some floorboards.
I have never had luck with the cutoff hacksaw or circular saw methods.

My Fein can certainly be used for that - but is painfully slow compared to
the other methods you mention. And given the price of the blades I'd
rather keep them for things nothing else can do.

I understand that the Fein and Bosch tools/blades are interchangable, is
that your understanding also?
Don

Multi-tool Mk. I DGDevin Woodworking 3 January 30th 10 09:18 PM
Bosch GOP 10.8v multi-tool - mini review A.Lee UK diy 2 October 16th 08 10:15 PM
Tip for Bosch PMF Multi Tool The Medway Handyman UK diy 23 September 27th 08 03:35 PM
Bosch multi purpose drill bits ? James[_4_] UK diy 4 January 2nd 08 10:08 PM
Mini review: Bosch Multi-Construction Drill Bits John Rumm UK diy 28 June 14th 05 12:03 AM