Posted to uk.d-i-y
sm_jamieson sm_jamieson is offline

Default Bosch multi tool

On 15 Apr, 11:10, Donwill wrote:
On 14/04/2010 16:17, gilli wrote: Hi,
Local Focus DIY has them for 60...seem to be 75 or more elsewhere...
and that is before the 10% OAP discount every day...
David g

We haven't got a local Focus and apparently they are sold in store only,
however *Amazon seem to sell at same price.
Have ordered one. :-)
Don

I got one a couple months ago. So far the flat blade has been
excellent for slicing a sliver of wood off some battens that formed an
external angle but did not quite line up. It was above my head and
horizontal and getting a handsaw in position would have been a
nightmare.
But I expect the greatness to be shown when lifting some floorboards.
I have never had luck with the cutoff hacksaw or circular saw methods.
Simon.