Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default PING: Roger Mills

Could you check your e-mail for yesterday please .I appreciate you say
you don't check it regularly .
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Sea Monkey
writes
Could you check your e-mail for yesterday please .I appreciate you say
you don't check it regularly .

Oh, and Roger if you did resend an email to me, nothing arrived

can you drop me another email so I can see if I have a problem?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Roger Mills

In an earlier contribution to this discussion, Sea Monkey
wrote:
Could you check your e-mail for yesterday please .I appreciate you
say you don't check it regularly .

I've replied privately.

Looks like this thread has been hi-jacked, too!
--
Cheers,
Roger

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In an earlier contribution to this discussion, geoff
wrote:
In message , Sea Monkey
writes
Could you check your e-mail for yesterday please .I appreciate you
say you don't check it regularly .

Oh, and Roger if you did resend an email to me, nothing arrived

can you drop me another email so I can see if I have a problem?

I *did* resend my previous email. I reckon your spam detector must be
zapping them!

Looking at what I sent, the original email which *did* get through was sent
to and had a subject line of Sales Enquiry + a reference to
the Baxi fan.

The two which *didn't* get through were generated from a different link on
your website and were addressed to
(rather than info) and
had a subject line of just "Sales Enquiry".

I'll forward my later one to info (and to your raden address for good
measure), and see what happens.
--
Cheers,
Roger

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Roger Mills
writes
In an earlier contribution to this discussion, geoff
wrote:
In message , Sea Monkey
writes
Could you check your e-mail for yesterday please .I appreciate you
say you don't check it regularly .

Oh, and Roger if you did resend an email to me, nothing arrived

can you drop me another email so I can see if I have a problem?

I *did* resend my previous email. I reckon your spam detector must be
zapping them!

Looking at what I sent, the original email which *did* get through was sent
to and had a subject line of Sales Enquiry + a reference to
the Baxi fan.

The two which *didn't* get through were generated from a different link on
your website and were addressed to
(rather than info) and
had a subject line of just "Sales Enquiry".

I'll forward my later one to info (and to your raden address for good
measure), and see what happens.

Sales@?

Hmm - could be the problem

I'll check it out

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Roger Mills
writes
wrote:
Could you check your e-mail for yesterday please .I appreciate you
say you don't check it regularly .

I've replied privately.

Looks like this thread has been hi-jacked, too!

Yes - sorry. But it seemed a suitable subthread

sales@ shouldn't exist ...

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 23:33:04 +0000, geoff wrote:

In message , Roger Mills
writes
wrote:
Could you check your e-mail for yesterday please .I appreciate you
say you don't check it regularly .

I've replied privately.

Looks like this thread has been hi-jacked, too!

Yes - sorry. But it seemed a suitable subthread

sales@ shouldn't exist ...

I don't think it is you Roger is referring to .Check the text of each
of the messages .
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In an earlier contribution to this discussion, geoff
wrote:
In message , Roger Mills
writes
wrote:
Could you check your e-mail for yesterday please .I appreciate you
say you don't check it regularly .

I've replied privately.

Looks like this thread has been hi-jacked, too!

Yes - sorry. But it seemed a suitable subthread

That wasn't what I meant! I was referring to another rogue post on an
unrelated subject - erroneously puporting to come from Sea Monkey.
--
Cheers,
Roger

ping roger mills Dave UK diy 1 November 25th 08 08:17 PM
Ping Roger Kissel Karl Townsend Metalworking 2 September 3rd 07 02:41 PM
Cheep Face Mills / Indexable End Mills? Hari Seldon Metalworking 8 January 28th 06 04:21 AM
Ping Roger/Frank From Momentum Gunner Metalworking 0 January 22nd 06 07:26 AM
ATTN: Roger Mills (or any other CH/HW gurus) For Q2 M8 UK diy 7 December 18th 03 10:58 AM