Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default PING: Roger Mills

In message , Roger Mills
writes
In an earlier contribution to this discussion, geoff
wrote:
In message , Sea Monkey
writes
Could you check your e-mail for yesterday please .I appreciate you
say you don't check it regularly .

Oh, and Roger if you did resend an email to me, nothing arrived

can you drop me another email so I can see if I have a problem?

I *did* resend my previous email. I reckon your spam detector must be
zapping them!

Looking at what I sent, the original email which *did* get through was sent
to and had a subject line of Sales Enquiry + a reference to
the Baxi fan.

The two which *didn't* get through were generated from a different link on
your website and were addressed to
(rather than info) and
had a subject line of just "Sales Enquiry".

I'll forward my later one to info (and to your raden address for good
measure), and see what happens.

Sales@?

Hmm - could be the problem

I'll check it out