Trab Nospmis

Default Safety Glass

Was fitting my new shower enclosure when the inevitable happened: one
of the panes slipped a couple of cm and the edge hit the shower tray -
and the whole thing exploded into a million pieces...........

I obviously won't be able to anything until Monday, but out of
curiosity how do people go about replacing things like that. Will I
have to get back to the Shower manufacturer (Coram) for a new pane ,
or can I order it from my local glazier ? I know it can't be cut, so I
guess it will have to be specially ordered. And how much is the stuff
anyway (I need 4mm 175x60cm): not cheap probably. All the trim and
frame is okay (I've cleaned it out of the glue and glass), so if I do
get back to Coram will I be able to just get the pane, or will they
try to sell me the pane with framework ?

Ta

Steve

Glass cutters? Andrew J Instone-Cowie UK diy 9 October 18th 03 08:07 PM
Unvented cylinder safety Christian McArdle UK diy 1 September 5th 03 09:57 PM
Changing Glass on a ParkRay SteveW UK diy 1 August 26th 03 02:23 PM
Glass and Wood suppliers Doki UK diy 12 August 4th 03 02:05 PM
Safety spectacles, why so difficult? [email protected] UK diy 33 July 24th 03 10:55 PM