Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default CH Inhibitor - how much, when and where?

I'm doing lots of overtime at work but also trying to redecorate the whole
house in my spare time. Over the last two weeks I've had three radiators off
the walls to paper behind them, so that's three 'radiators-worth' of water
I've lost out of the system and needed to replace over that period of time.

I'll not get any decorating done for the next seven days but then I'll be
taking another rad off for a couple of days. I suppose, to cut the story
short, I'll be losing nine rads-worth of water and replacing it again over a
period of about three months in total, maybe slightly longer.

What should I do about inhibitor? When should I add it into the system? How
much should I add in, and where? I've got a couple of 5ml syringes that I
could use to squirt the inhibitor into the rads through the hole where the
bleed valve goes after reconnecting them and before refilling them - would
this be OK?

TIA
Dave

Using CH inhibitor Andy Champ[_2_] UK diy 0 October 13th 09 07:50 PM
Inhibitor . UK diy 1 April 29th 05 09:46 PM
How much inhibitor? al UK diy 3 April 9th 05 03:28 PM
Identifying inhibitor used in CH Bob Smith \(UK\) UK diy 6 January 14th 05 11:40 PM
CH Inhibitor John UK diy 2 December 24th 04 03:23 PM