Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

Default New Year 2010

Holy Father,

God of our yesterdays, our today, and our tomorrows.

We praise You for Your unequaled greatness.

Thank You for the year behind us and for the year ahead.

Help us in Your new year, Father, to fret less and laugh more.

To teach our children to laugh by laughing with them.

To teach others to love by loving them.

Knowing, when Love came to the stable in Bethlehem, He came for us.

So that Love could be with us, and we could know You.

That we could share Love with others.

Help us, Father, to hear Your love song in every sunrise,

in the chriping of sparrows in our backyards,

in the stories of our old folks, and the fantasies of our children.

Help us to stop and listen to Your love songs,

so that we may know You better and better.

We rejoice in the world You loved into being.

Thank You for another new year and for new chances every day.

We pray for peace, for light, and for hope, that we might spread them
to others.

Forgive us for falling short this past year.

We leave the irreparable past in your hands, and step out into the
unknown new year knowing You will go with us.

We accept Your gift of a new year and we rejoice in what's ahead,
depending on You to help us do exactly what You want..

I say it again, we rejoice!

In Jesus name,

Amen.

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 02 Jan 2010 16:05:07 GMT, Claire Towny wrote:

Amen.

Another to pop into the kf.

--
The Wanderer

Have I understood what the other guy is saying?
Have I meant what I said? Have I said what I mean?

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Claire Towny" schrieb :

snip ****

Choose Cthulhu !
Why settle for the lesser evil ?

Cheers,

Michael Kuettner

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

In message , Claire Towny
writes
Holy Father,

God of our yesterdays, our today, and our tomorrows.

Claire, I'm not sure how to put it other than to say

**** OFF and stop x-posting your religious **** to newsgroups where it's
not wanted

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

To teach our children to laugh by laughing with them.

- not at your feeble attempts at DIY

Forgive us for falling short this past year.

Tip: Measure twice, cut once.

Jesus must have been a **** carpenter !

In Jesus name,

....I hope this stops the tap dripping !

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Claire Towny
writes
Holy Father,

God of our yesterdays, our today, and our tomorrows.

Claire, I'm not sure how to put it other than to say

**** OFF and stop x-posting your religious **** to newsgroups where it's
not wanted

--
geoff

If Claire offends you, there is no stopping you from killfilling her. Who
stepped aside and left you in charge of what and who should post where and
when. You would prefer Andrew Chung? She asked for God's blessings. Period.
You don't want them, don't read the post. Lots of people here I find
offensive, so I don't read what they post.

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

In message , Virginia
Tadrzynski writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Claire Towny
writes
Holy Father,

God of our yesterdays, our today, and our tomorrows.

Claire, I'm not sure how to put it other than to say

**** OFF and stop x-posting your religious **** to newsgroups where it's
not wanted

--
geoff

If Claire offends you, there is no stopping you from killfilling her. Who
stepped aside and left you in charge of what and who should post where and
when. You would prefer Andrew Chung? She asked for God's blessings. Period.
You don't want them, don't read the post. Lots of people here I find
offensive, so I don't read what they post.

Oh do **** off

I don't give a **** about her relationship with her chosen sky pilot

I do take offence when she x-posts to uk.d-i-y where I have to read her
pathetic drivel ... again

--
geoff
Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

Virginia Tadrzynski
wibbled on Saturday 02 January 2010 18:32

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Claire Towny
writes
Holy Father,

God of our yesterdays, our today, and our tomorrows.

Claire, I'm not sure how to put it other than to say

**** OFF and stop x-posting your religious **** to newsgroups where it's
not wanted

--
geoff

If Claire offends you, there is no stopping you from killfilling her. Who
stepped aside and left you in charge of what and who should post where and
when. You would prefer Andrew Chung? She asked for God's blessings.
Period.
You don't want them, don't read the post. Lots of people here I find
offensive, so I don't read what they post.

Easy - it's off topic for the newsgroups listed.

Some of us are christians, some are agnostic, some are atheists and there
might even be some muslims, buddhists etc.

But most of us are sick of evangelists poking in where they are not wanted.

The muslim evangelists who venture here (uk.d-i-y anyway) get far worse
treatment - she's getting off lightly.

On an aside - Claire - I'm sure you mean well. But wibbling in an
inappropriate group ****es people off and damages your cause more than it
helps. So stop it...

And no one put me in charge either - I have an opinion and I'm stating it.
Simples...

--
Tim Watts

This space intentionally left blank...

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

The Wanderer wrote:
Claire Towny wrote:

Amen.

Another to pop into the kf.

Crossposted to totally irrelevant groups.

Just delete it and ignore it.

--
Martin S.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 02 Jan 2010 17:51:15 +0000, Colin Wilson wrote:
Jesus must have been a **** carpenter !

Personally I'd doubt the structural integrity of furniture made from poo.
His products sure were crap...

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 02 Jan 2010 13:32:05 -0500, Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:

If Claire offends you, there is no stopping you from killfilling her.
Who stepped aside and left you in charge of what and who should post
where and when. You would prefer Andrew Chung? She asked for God's
blessings. Period. You don't want them, don't read the post. Lots of
people here I find offensive, so I don't read what they post.

The problem is that she's violated the normal guidelines by posting in a
totally off-topic newgroup, thereby shoving her dubious beliefs down
people's throats. If she wants to avoid criticism, she should stick to
the appropriate newsgroups, such as alt.religion.fantasy.christian or
similar.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

Bob Eager wrote:

The problem is that she's violated the normal guidelines by posting in a
totally off-topic newgroup,

Read that "off-topic and totally unrelated newsgroups."

When I see posts like this I think of them as the Xtian version of a prayer
wheel- somehow you'll make points with your designated Sky Pilot by sending
prayers willy-nilly off into space.
We haven't space for a listing of all the beliefs I don't grok.

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

Bob Eager wrote:

The problem is that she's violated the normal guidelines by posting in a
totally off-topic newgroup,

A troll probably behind the BNP nonsense as well. The prayer was a
cut'n'paste job from elsewhere.

--
Adrian C
Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

Adrian C wrote:
Bob Eager wrote:

The problem is that she's violated the normal guidelines by posting in
a totally off-topic newgroup,

A troll probably behind the BNP nonsense as well. The prayer was a
cut'n'paste job from elsewhere.

Hmmm... Is "alt.free.newsservers" the score trophy group?

--
Adrian C
Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Claire Towny
writes
Holy Father,

God of our yesterdays, our today, and our tomorrows.

Claire, I'm not sure how to put it other than to say

**** OFF and stop x-posting your religious **** to newsgroups where
it's not wanted

--
geoff

If Claire offends you, there is no stopping you from killfilling her.

I trust Claire finds this offensive;

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted
on ingrates!
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for
psychic vampires!
7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often
worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine
spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal
of all!
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical,
mental, or emotional gratification!

9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it
in business all these years!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Claire Towny
writes
Holy Father,

God of our yesterdays, our today, and our tomorrows.

Claire, I'm not sure how to put it other than to say

**** OFF and stop x-posting your religious **** to newsgroups where it's
not wanted

JESUS is relevent to all groups/ I will pray for you and hope your mind will
not have such fuddled thinking, in JESUS name, amen.

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 08:58:17 +0000, Mavis wrote:

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Claire Towny
writes
Holy Father,

God of our yesterdays, our today, and our tomorrows.

Claire, I'm not sure how to put it other than to say

**** OFF and stop x-posting your religious **** to newsgroups where
it's not wanted

JESUS is relevent to all groups/ I will pray for you and hope your mind
will not have such fuddled thinking, in JESUS name, amen.

You need a different newsgroup...say alt.fantasy.christian.myths

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

In message , Mavis
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Claire Towny
writes
Holy Father,

God of our yesterdays, our today, and our tomorrows.

Claire, I'm not sure how to put it other than to say

**** OFF and stop x-posting your religious **** to newsgroups where it's
not wanted

JESUS is relevent to all groups/ I will pray for you and hope your mind will
not have such fuddled thinking, in JESUS name, amen.

No he isn't

Who the **** are you to decide what's relevant to other people

learn from the adverse reaction from posting to uk.di-y, religious posts
are not relevant or welcome

now stop x-posting this ****e to uk.d-i-y

--
geoff
Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Mavis
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Claire Towny
writes
Holy Father,

God of our yesterdays, our today, and our tomorrows.

Claire, I'm not sure how to put it other than to say

**** OFF and stop x-posting your religious **** to newsgroups where it's
not wanted

JESUS is relevent to all groups/ I will pray for you and hope your mind
will
not have such fuddled thinking, in JESUS name, amen.

No he isn't

Who the **** are you to decide what's relevant to other people

learn from the adverse reaction from posting to uk.di-y, religious posts
are not relevant or welcome

now stop x-posting this ****e to uk.d-i-y

You don't realise it but you need religion, you need JESUS.

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

In message , Mavis
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Mavis
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Claire Towny
writes
Holy Father,

God of our yesterdays, our today, and our tomorrows.

Claire, I'm not sure how to put it other than to say

**** OFF and stop x-posting your religious **** to newsgroups where it's
not wanted

JESUS is relevent to all groups/ I will pray for you and hope your mind
will
not have such fuddled thinking, in JESUS name, amen.

No he isn't

Who the **** are you to decide what's relevant to other people

learn from the adverse reaction from posting to uk.di-y, religious posts
are not relevant or welcome

now stop x-posting this ****e to uk.d-i-y

You don't realise it but you need religion, you need JESUS.

Stop telling me what I need

What I don't need is some ****forbrains like you pushing your
supernatural beliefs on me

now **** off

--
geoff

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 11:03:51 +0000, Mavis wrote:

You don't realise it but you need religion, you need JESUS.

Delusional. Probably gets her only orgasms in church.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

Claire Towny wrote:

God of our yesterdays, our today, and our tomorrows.

(Rest of the absolute rubbish snipped)

*THERE* *IS* *NO* *GOD*

And if the world abolished religion, it would be a far safer place to live
in - and the monies spent on fighting wars in the name of these so-called
gods and religions could be far better spent on many, many other things.

Go here http://russellsteapot.com/ and have a look at the many different
interpretations of bibles - those voluminous works of fiction that can be
interpreted in any way that it's wished.

Unbeliever - in any god or religion.

The world lasted for millions of years before some idiot[s] invented
religion for their own ends - and the world will soon be destroyed because
of religion (rather than 'global warming').

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Unbeliever" wrote in message
Claire Towny wrote:

God of our yesterdays, our today, and our tomorrows.

(Rest of the absolute rubbish snipped)

*THERE* *IS* *NO* *GOD*

And if the world abolished religion, it would be a far safer place to live
in - and the monies spent on fighting wars in the name of these so-called
gods and religions could be far better spent on many, many other things.

Go here http://russellsteapot.com/ and have a look at the many
different interpretations of bibles - those voluminous works of fiction
that can be interpreted in any way that it's wished.

Unbeliever - in any god or religion.

The world lasted for millions of years before some idiot[s] invented
religion for their own ends - and the world will soon be destroyed because
of religion (rather than 'global warming').

What a load of utter cack.

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:

JESUS is relevent to all groups/ I will pray for you and hope your mind will
not have such fuddled thinking, in JESUS name, amen.

No he isn't

Umm cough well, I was ignored when I objected to tradesmen advertising
their services in this group. Now we have someone touting the services
of a carpenter. I warned you it would end in tears.
Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

Mavis wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Mavis
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Claire Towny
writes
Holy Father,

God of our yesterdays, our today, and our tomorrows.

Claire, I'm not sure how to put it other than to say

**** OFF and stop x-posting your religious **** to newsgroups
where it's not wanted

JESUS is relevent to all groups/ I will pray for you and hope your
mind will
not have such fuddled thinking, in JESUS name, amen.

No he isn't

Who the **** are you to decide what's relevant to other people

learn from the adverse reaction from posting to uk.di-y, religious
posts are not relevant or welcome

now stop x-posting this ****e to uk.d-i-y

You don't realise it but you need religion, you need JESUS.

Like you need a huge hole your head!

More strife has been caused in the name of religion than in any other.

Look at all the bent, perverted and warmongering religious idiots [1] there
are in this world today (and even more in thepast)

[1] And many have preached their religion while committing thuggery,
buggery anad rape of young children and adults alike!

*Unbeliever*

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

On 03/01/10 11:44, Mavis wrote:

What a load of utter cack.

You leave us alone to believe our cack, we'll leave you to believe yours ...

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

Claire Towny wrote:

God of our yesterdays, our today, and our tomorrows.

(Rest of the absolute rubbish snipped)

*THERE* *IS* *NO* *GOD*

And if the world abolished religion, it would be a far safer place
to live in - and the monies spent on fighting wars in the name of
these so-called gods and religions could be far better spent on
many, many other things. Go here http://russellsteapot.com/ and have
a look at the many
different interpretations of bibles - those voluminous works of
fiction that can be interpreted in any way that it's wished.

Unbeliever - in any god or religion.

The world lasted for millions of years before some idiot[s] invented
religion for their own ends - and the world will soon be destroyed
because of religion (rather than 'global warming').

What a load of utter cack.

Not half as big as yours!!

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

In message , Mavis
writes

What a load of utter cack.

Exactly - so take it elsewhere

--
geoff
Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

On 3 Jan 2010 11:37:14 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 11:03:51 +0000, Mavis wrote:

You don't realise it but you need religion, you need JESUS.

Delusional. Probably gets her only orgasms in church.

....and needs a 12Hz pipe for that!
--
Peter.
2x4 - thick plank; 4x4 - two of 'em.
Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

In message , PeterC
writes
On 3 Jan 2010 11:37:14 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 11:03:51 +0000, Mavis wrote:

You don't realise it but you need religion, you need JESUS.

Delusional. Probably gets her only orgasms in church.

...and needs a 12Hz pipe for that!

Must have a fanny you could park a bus in then ...

(for you septics out there - a fanny is a ****)

--
geoff

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Unbeliever" wrote in message
Mavis wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Mavis
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
[...]

They are muslims, I am a christian, christians and JESUS do good not evil.

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 15:53:49 +0000, Mavis wrote:

"Unbeliever" wrote in message
Mavis wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Mavis
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
[...]

Tell that to the victims of the Catholic priests. And indeed some
Anglican ones.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

In message , Mavis
writes

"Unbeliever" wrote in message
Mavis wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Mavis
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
[...]

They are muslims,

My wife is moslem - what right do you have invading our NG and blaming
moslems for the strife of the world

I am a christian, christians and JESUS do good not evil.

Err ...

lets start with the crusades, moving through the inquisition to modern
day priests in Ireland raping young boys and girls in their care, and
the church, knowing that this is going on turning a blind eye

If you want to do "good" for whatever deluded version of "good" you
consider it to be, be a good girl and take your bigoted views elsewhere

You've been asked enough times and ignore the requests of others

typical ****ing xtian

--
geoff
Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

Mavis wrote:

They are muslims, I am a christian, christians and JESUS do good not
evil.

Inquisiton? Reformation? How much do indugences sell for these day? Maybe
I'll check them out on eBay.

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 15:53:49 -0000, "Mavis" wrote:

They are muslims, I am a christian, christians and JESUS do good not evil.

It's amazing how stupid some people can be.

Lou

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

Mavis wrote:
"Unbeliever" wrote in message
Mavis wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message
In message ,
Mavis writes

"geoff" wrote in message
[...]

Since when have catholics and their ilk been muslims? Look over to Ireland,
and closer to home, for documented reports of the aforsaid abuse - and look
at this report in my daily paper today:

"'Love affair priest on murder rap'
A *PRIEST* who was said to having an affair has been accused of stabbing his
alleged *lover's* husband to death"

As I said, thuggery, buggery, rape, (and now) udultery and murder seem to
the norm for christians and others.

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

On 3 Jan 2010 16:09:10 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

They are muslims, I am a christian, christians and JESUS do good not
evil.

Tell that to the victims of the Catholic priests. And indeed some
Anglican ones.

The catholic church is doing a big tv ad campaign in my area.
Pathetic they have to try to lure folks back in.

Lou
Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , Mavis
writes

"Unbeliever" wrote in message
Mavis wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message
In message ,
Mavis writes

"geoff" wrote in message
[...]

Unfortunately Geoff, there are even fanatical Muslims who do precisely the
same.

BTW, I'm merely commenting, not wishing to start a war, as I believe that
*ALL* religion should be abolished and the words of John Lennon's Imagine
are very relevant (excerpt below):

"Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace"

Unbeliever

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

Lou Decruss wrote:
On 3 Jan 2010 16:09:10 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

They are muslims, I am a christian, christians and JESUS do good not
evil.

Tell that to the victims of the Catholic priests. And indeed some
Anglican ones.

The catholic church is doing a big tv ad campaign in my area.
Pathetic they have to try to lure folks back in.

Lou

The archbishop of Canterbury has complained to the pope about the catholics
'poaching' his congregation - more christian in-fighting!

Unbeliever

Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

In message , Unbeliever
writes
[...]

Abso****inglutely

but it ****es me off when moslems get blamed for everything by these
right wing, god is on our side, xtians

I don't care what people get up to be it buggery, bestiality or whatever
in the privacy of their own homes - just don't lay your beliefs on me
-I'm old and experienced enough to make up my own mind