Posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y
Tim W[_2_] Tim W[_2_] is offline

Default New Year 2010

Virginia Tadrzynski
wibbled on Saturday 02 January 2010 18:32

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Claire Towny
writes
Holy Father,

God of our yesterdays, our today, and our tomorrows.

Claire, I'm not sure how to put it other than to say

**** OFF and stop x-posting your religious **** to newsgroups where it's
not wanted

--
geoff

If Claire offends you, there is no stopping you from killfilling her. Who
stepped aside and left you in charge of what and who should post where and
when. You would prefer Andrew Chung? She asked for God's blessings.
Period.
You don't want them, don't read the post. Lots of people here I find
offensive, so I don't read what they post.

Easy - it's off topic for the newsgroups listed.

Some of us are christians, some are agnostic, some are atheists and there
might even be some muslims, buddhists etc.

But most of us are sick of evangelists poking in where they are not wanted.

The muslim evangelists who venture here (uk.d-i-y anyway) get far worse
treatment - she's getting off lightly.

On an aside - Claire - I'm sure you mean well. But wibbling in an
inappropriate group ****es people off and damages your cause more than it
helps. So stop it...

And no one put me in charge either - I have an opinion and I'm stating it.
Simples...

--
Tim Watts

This space intentionally left blank...