Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Boiler scrappage scheme

well I went on the site, entered my make and model of boiler and it so old
it has no grading (but likely to be less that 70% efficient)

But it then requires me to buy from a dealer rather than purchase off the
shelf at B&Q etc.....

so I save £ 400 by getting a rebate, but pay £ 2000 to British Gas for the
privilege.

Anyone found the work around yet?
--
Vass

Boiler Scrappage Roger Mills UK diy 49 December 12th 09 08:10 AM
Boiler scrappage scheme David UK diy 15 August 1st 09 11:34 PM
Looking for a Scheme norform Electronics Repair 3 July 5th 08 10:21 PM
new color scheme velvet_storm1 Home Repair 1 November 7th 06 11:41 PM
New scheme by BORGs? Renata Woodworking 41 June 9th 05 01:03 PM