Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fitting a bath

Hi,

I have an old nasty cast iron bath which I'd like to change, just wondering
if this is a simple DIY or best left to a pro ?

More than happy to have a go, and get my hands dirty. I've done a lot of DIY
over the years but never plumbing to be honest.

Advice and warnings away welcome

Fitting a bath in a Ford Fiesta [email protected] UK diy 21 July 25th 07 09:57 PM
Fitting A Bath Overflow Stuart UK diy 2 November 26th 06 04:12 PM
Fitting bath. Tile first or fit bath first? Ian Maguire UK diy 8 February 27th 06 03:01 PM
Reduced flow rate after fitting mixer bath tap Deville UK diy 2 September 11th 05 04:26 PM
Fitting lights next to a bath Nige UK diy 7 March 22nd 05 03:21 PM