Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Distributing satellite TV around the house

A thought occurs to me regarding the method I'm currently employing to
receive SKY TV in the bedrooms.

At the moment I have the downlead from the aeriel going to the Sattelite
receiver, then back up to a TV booster which distributes the combined
signals around the home.

However, as TVs are going digital and not employing the use of analogue
signals any more, will I still be able to use this method ?

Just a thought!

--
Best Wishes
Simon Taylor