Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Distributing satellite TV around the house

Simon (Dark Angel) wrote:
A thought occurs to me regarding the method I'm currently employing to
receive SKY TV in the bedrooms.

At the moment I have the downlead from the aeriel going to the Sattelite
receiver, then back up to a TV booster which distributes the combined
signals around the home.

However, as TVs are going digital and not employing the use of analogue
signals any more, will I still be able to use this method ?

Just a thought!

the digital terrestrial signals are on similar frequencies to the
analogue ones, so any distribution that works for analogue terrestrial
should work for digital terrestrial. About the satellite stuff, I simply
haven't a clue.